AAEON has announced its launch of MIX-H310A1, a next-generation industrial motherboard in mini-ITX form factor powered b...
AAEON releases the FWS-7830, a cutting-edge system that expands the role of network security appliances. In addition to ...
The robust new AAEON tablet features an LCD bonded with a scratch-resistant projected capacitive multi-touch screen. It has an operating temperature range of -20oC to 50oC, is IP65 compliant, can withstand drops from a height of 122cm, and meets MIL-STD-810G standards, so strong resistance to vibrations is guaranteed.
The device is powered by an Intel Pentium/Celeron processor and supports both Windows 10 IoT and Android 8.1 operating systems. It has onboard 4GB DDR3L memory and 64GB eMMC storage, and an additional 512GB of mSATA storage can be added via an internal Mini Card slot.
The tablet features a 2MP front camera and 8MP rear camera with flash. It has 2D barcode, smart card, and NFC readers, and it can be customized to include a magnetic stripe reader. Multiple USB3.0 and USB2.0 ports along with micro HDMI, COM and LAN ports enable greater functionality and connections to peripherals devices.
The RTC-1010 comes with inbuilt WiFi and Bluetooth, and a 4G LTE module can be added via a second Mini Card slot. The system’s wireless capabilities also include GPS, Beidou, or alternative navigation solutions.
To maximize ease of use, the tablet is fitted with a hot-swappable battery, and AAEON has also developed a series of accessories including hand and shoulder straps, a docking station, and a charging dock.
Speaking about the new device, AAEON Rugged Mobile Division product manager Peter Yang said: “The RTC-1010’s rugged specifications, flexibility, and usability will make it an indispensable tool for the military, tough factory automation applications, and people who spend their working days out in the field.”
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10DA-1100 Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel Pentium® N4200 / Celeron N3350 processor