AAEON announces the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa node. With the introduction of this small, but powerful edge device, AAEON now offe...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON was recently invited to and participated in the Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day. AAEON was th...
The robust new AAEON tablet features an LCD bonded with a scratch-resistant projected capacitive multi-touch screen. It has an operating temperature range of -20oC to 50oC, is IP65 compliant, can withstand drops from a height of 122cm, and meets MIL-STD-810G standards, so strong resistance to vibrations is guaranteed.
The device is powered by an Intel Pentium/Celeron processor and supports both Windows 10 IoT and Android 8.1 operating systems. It has onboard 4GB DDR3L memory and 64GB eMMC storage, and an additional 512GB of mSATA storage can be added via an internal Mini Card slot.
The tablet features a 2MP front camera and 8MP rear camera with flash. It has 2D barcode, smart card, and NFC readers, and it can be customized to include a magnetic stripe reader. Multiple USB3.0 and USB2.0 ports along with micro HDMI, COM and LAN ports enable greater functionality and connections to peripherals devices.
The RTC-1010 comes with inbuilt WiFi and Bluetooth, and a 4G LTE module can be added via a second Mini Card slot. The system’s wireless capabilities also include GPS, Beidou, or alternative navigation solutions.
To maximize ease of use, the tablet is fitted with a hot-swappable battery, and AAEON has also developed a series of accessories including hand and shoulder straps, a docking station, and a charging dock.
Speaking about the new device, AAEON Rugged Mobile Division product manager Peter Yang said: “The RTC-1010’s rugged specifications, flexibility, and usability will make it an indispensable tool for the military, tough factory automation applications, and people who spend their working days out in the field.”
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics