AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON announces the latest products in our line of AI modules featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, the AI Core XP4 and XP8...
Designed to offer customers more choice and allow AAEON to respond more quickly to requests for customized systems, the FWS-2276 board and chassis is compatible with the existing FWS-2272, and both appliances effectively handle Software Defined-WAN (SD-WAN), Virtual Customer Premise Equipment (vCPE) technology, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS, IPS), Firewall technology, and Load Balancing applications.
The differences between the two systems are that while the FWS-2272 offers wireless WiFi/3G/LTE support, the FWS-2276 features a 2.5” SATA HDD Bay and a bypass function to safeguard the flow of network traffic in the event of software complications or loss of power. However, since the system boards and chassis are cross-compatible, buyers can custom-order appliances with the features they need to suit their requirements.
The FWS-2276 is powered by an Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 processor and has onboard LPDDR4 2GB memory and 8GB eMMC. Measuring only 165 x 92 x 40mm, the appliance is small enough for even the most crowded offices. Despite its modest dimensions, it still houses two USB3.0 ports and a console port alongside its four LAN ports.
The system features an innovative housing design that allows the chassis to be removed by undoing a single screw. This user-friendly detail means any necessary maintenance work can be carried out quickly and easily.
“At AAEON, we believe in user-oriented design, and we also work hard to cut time-to-market speeds,” said Ulysses Yu, product manager for AAEON's Network Security Division. “The FWS-2276 is therefore the perfect addition to our product range. It’s a powerful, cost-effective device, and it’s compatibility with other systems gives customers greater flexibility when ordering their next network appliances.”
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD