TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON and Gorilla Technology Group jointly demonstrated their A.I. (artificial intelligence) computin...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AppNeta and AAEON announced that the two companies have partnered to offer new product enhancements to AppNeta’s performance monitoring platform...
Designed to offer customers more choice and allow AAEON to respond more quickly to requests for customized systems, the FWS-2276 board and chassis is compatible with the existing FWS-2272, and both appliances effectively handle Software Defined-WAN (SD-WAN), Virtual Customer Premise Equipment (vCPE) technology, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS, IPS), Firewall technology, and Load Balancing applications.
The differences between the two systems are that while the FWS-2272 offers wireless WiFi/3G/LTE support, the FWS-2276 features a 2.5” SATA HDD Bay and a bypass function to safeguard the flow of network traffic in the event of software complications or loss of power. However, since the system boards and chassis are cross-compatible, buyers can custom-order appliances with the features they need to suit their requirements.
The FWS-2276 is powered by an Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 processor and has onboard LPDDR4 2GB memory and 8GB eMMC. Measuring only 165 x 92 x 40mm, the appliance is small enough for even the most crowded offices. Despite its modest dimensions, it still houses two USB3.0 ports and a console port alongside its four LAN ports.
The system features an innovative housing design that allows the chassis to be removed by undoing a single screw. This user-friendly detail means any necessary maintenance work can be carried out quickly and easily.
“At AAEON, we believe in user-oriented design, and we also work hard to cut time-to-market speeds,” said Ulysses Yu, product manager for AAEON's Network Security Division. “The FWS-2276 is therefore the perfect addition to our product range. It’s a powerful, cost-effective device, and it’s compatibility with other systems gives customers greater flexibility when ordering their next network appliances.”
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory