AAEON releases the BOXER-6750, a DIN rail-mount-designed box PC with a rich I/O interface. The compact BOXER-6750 measu...
AAEON launches the BOXER-6841M, a box PC built for both edge AI and machine vision applications. The controller is available in six different SKUs...
Designed to offer customers more choice and allow AAEON to respond more quickly to requests for customized systems, the FWS-2276 board and chassis is compatible with the existing FWS-2272, and both appliances effectively handle Software Defined-WAN (SD-WAN), Virtual Customer Premise Equipment (vCPE) technology, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS, IPS), Firewall technology, and Load Balancing applications.
The differences between the two systems are that while the FWS-2272 offers wireless WiFi/3G/LTE support, the FWS-2276 features a 2.5” SATA HDD Bay and a bypass function to safeguard the flow of network traffic in the event of software complications or loss of power. However, since the system boards and chassis are cross-compatible, buyers can custom-order appliances with the features they need to suit their requirements.
The FWS-2276 is powered by an Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 processor and has onboard LPDDR4 2GB memory and 8GB eMMC. Measuring only 165 x 92 x 40mm, the appliance is small enough for even the most crowded offices. Despite its modest dimensions, it still houses two USB3.0 ports and a console port alongside its four LAN ports.
The system features an innovative housing design that allows the chassis to be removed by undoing a single screw. This user-friendly detail means any necessary maintenance work can be carried out quickly and easily.
“At AAEON, we believe in user-oriented design, and we also work hard to cut time-to-market speeds,” said Ulysses Yu, product manager for AAEON's Network Security Division. “The FWS-2276 is therefore the perfect addition to our product range. It’s a powerful, cost-effective device, and it’s compatibility with other systems gives customers greater flexibility when ordering their next network appliances.”
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM