Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
The device includes fully integrated dual operational amplifiers and a 12-bit D/A Converter to implement input/output voltage measurements. By using its internal comparator, the device can rapidly and precisely respond to a zero crossing detection point. In addition, the device is able to measure the relay delay time and store the value into its internal EEPROM, thus reducing greatly the required number of external components, eliminating the need for manual calibration and reducing PCB BOM costs.
The device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 2K×15, a Data Memory capacity of 128 bytes, a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 32 bytes and Timer Modules. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 20-pin NSOP, 24-pin SSOP and 24-pin SOP package types. The Holtek official website provides customers with a complete AVR application note for their reference.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A