Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing MCU, the BS45F3232. As the device includes an integrated activ...
Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
The device includes fully integrated dual operational amplifiers and a 12-bit D/A Converter to implement input/output voltage measurements. By using its internal comparator, the device can rapidly and precisely respond to a zero crossing detection point. In addition, the device is able to measure the relay delay time and store the value into its internal EEPROM, thus reducing greatly the required number of external components, eliminating the need for manual calibration and reducing PCB BOM costs.
The device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 2K×15, a Data Memory capacity of 128 bytes, a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 32 bytes and Timer Modules. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 20-pin NSOP, 24-pin SSOP and 24-pin SOP package types. The Holtek official website provides customers with a complete AVR application note for their reference.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM