Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
The device includes fully integrated dual operational amplifiers and a 12-bit D/A Converter to implement input/output voltage measurements. By using its internal comparator, the device can rapidly and precisely respond to a zero crossing detection point. In addition, the device is able to measure the relay delay time and store the value into its internal EEPROM, thus reducing greatly the required number of external components, eliminating the need for manual calibration and reducing PCB BOM costs.
The device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 2K×15, a Data Memory capacity of 128 bytes, a true EEPROM Memory capacity of 32 bytes and Timer Modules. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in 20-pin NSOP, 24-pin SSOP and 24-pin SOP package types. The Holtek official website provides customers with a complete AVR application note for their reference.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver