Toshiba Memory Holdings Corporation announced today that it has reorganized its capital structure. The company refinance...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has introduced a family of five new photorelays housed in the industry’s smallest package, the S-VSONR4 (2...
In addition to the basic functions of Host Controller Interface (HCI) profile and GATT profile functions, TC35681IFTG adds the new functions defined by Bluetooth core specification 5.0, including 2Mbps throughput, Long Range and Advertising Extension functions, stored in internal mask ROM. It also integrates a high gain power amplifier and realizes +8dBm for long distance communication.
When used in conjunction with an external non-volatile memory, the new IC becomes a fully-fledged application processor that temporarily loads applications and stores in internal RAM (76KB). It can also be combined with an external host processor.
The integration of 18 General Purpose IO (GPIO) lines and multiple communications options including SPI, I2C and a 921.6kbps, two-channel UART, gives TC35681IFTG the ability to form part of sophisticated systems. The GPIO lines offer access to a range of on-chip features including a wake-up interface, four-channel PWM interface and 5-channel AD converter. An on-chip DC-DC converter or LDO circuits adjust the external voltage supply to the required values on chip.
As it is designed to be compliant with AEC-Q100, the low energy IC is primarily intended to be used in automotive applications. The wettable flank package simplifies automatic visual inspection needed to deliver the high levels of soldering quality required to withstand the vibration experienced in automotive applications.
Current applications include Remote Keyless Entry, On-Board Diagnostics to collect sensor data, Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems, and other contributors to improved vehicle comfort and safety.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD