Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
With regard to memory capacity, the device includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 64 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. As for peripheral features, the device provides up to 10 12V High Voltage I/O ports, a 5V LDO output and a 12-bit A/D Converter. The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs. The internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance display boards.
The device is supplied in 16/20-pin NSOP and 24-pin SOP package types, which have optimum cost performance advantages to meet a wide range of customer application requirements.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU