Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
With regard to memory capacity, the device includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 64 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. As for peripheral features, the device provides up to 10 12V High Voltage I/O ports, a 5V LDO output and a 12-bit A/D Converter. The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs. The internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance display boards.
The device is supplied in 16/20-pin NSOP and 24-pin SOP package types, which have optimum cost performance advantages to meet a wide range of customer application requirements.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver