Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing MCU, the BS45F3232. As the device includes an integrated activ...
Holtek announces the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT68FB571. This new device is dedicated for use in LED Gaming Key...
With regard to memory capacity, the device includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 64 bytes of true EEPROM Memory. As for peripheral features, the device provides up to 10 12V High Voltage I/O ports, a 5V LDO output and a 12-bit A/D Converter. The High Voltage I/O ports can directly drive 12V relays and 12V buzzers to generate audio outputs. The internal 5V LDO output can be used as a power supply for small home appliance display boards.
The device is supplied in 16/20-pin NSOP and 24-pin SOP package types, which have optimum cost performance advantages to meet a wide range of customer application requirements.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM