Avalue Technology unveils the latest rugged system equipped with the 8th/ 9th generation Intel Coffee Lake 6-Core Powerful Core Processors for rugged applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – In the midst of explosive demand in smart cities worldwide, Avalue Technology with its years of exper...
Avalue 17.3-inch APC-1733 multi-touch fanless panel PC distinguishes itself with its low power consumption, thin, lightweight and compact design, Intel Apollo Lake processor, and projected capacitive input (PCI or PCAP) touchscreen solution for more agile touchscreen control.
Furthermore, for more convenient human-machine interface, function keys below the screen may be flexibly configured according to each user’s habits or be used for turning on/off the machine. APC-1733 satisfies the requirement for streamlined convenience and ergonomic design in different operating environments. The flagship in the series is the 17.3-inch Full HD screen with water-resistant and dust-tight front panel. The series supports many peripherals, such as NFC sensor for identity recognition and microphone for remote video communication, meeting users’ different application needs.
In addition, the system may be expanded and upgraded with optional accessories, such as Wi-Fi, webcam, and multifunctional handset combining VoIP and QR code scanner. These additional functions will improve various applications, such as data and personnel control, system management and security control.
Avalue flat screen multi-touch panel PC APC-1733 enables applications such as data transmission, data inquiry and real-time communication, and provides various entertainment functions, including multimedia, web phone, gaming, and Internet access. It can also integrate into industrial HMI, medical care and self-service kiosk seamlessly.
- 1USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 2High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 3Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 4Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 5Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 6Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 7congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing