Avalue Technology is unveiling 3.5-inch signal board computer, ECM-CFS, based on Intel 8th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors...
Avalue indoor real-time location solution uses Ultra-Wideband (UWB) wireless communication technology, equipped with Avalue positioning system...
Avalue 17.3-inch APC-1733 multi-touch fanless panel PC distinguishes itself with its low power consumption, thin, lightweight and compact design, Intel Apollo Lake processor, and projected capacitive input (PCI or PCAP) touchscreen solution for more agile touchscreen control.
Furthermore, for more convenient human-machine interface, function keys below the screen may be flexibly configured according to each user’s habits or be used for turning on/off the machine. APC-1733 satisfies the requirement for streamlined convenience and ergonomic design in different operating environments. The flagship in the series is the 17.3-inch Full HD screen with water-resistant and dust-tight front panel. The series supports many peripherals, such as NFC sensor for identity recognition and microphone for remote video communication, meeting users’ different application needs.
In addition, the system may be expanded and upgraded with optional accessories, such as Wi-Fi, webcam, and multifunctional handset combining VoIP and QR code scanner. These additional functions will improve various applications, such as data and personnel control, system management and security control.
Avalue flat screen multi-touch panel PC APC-1733 enables applications such as data transmission, data inquiry and real-time communication, and provides various entertainment functions, including multimedia, web phone, gaming, and Internet access. It can also integrate into industrial HMI, medical care and self-service kiosk seamlessly.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM