Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
These enhanced features add yet more flexibility for users to develop even more advanced products. In addition, as the device is pin compatible with the HT66F0185, no PCB board layout changes are required if this new device is used as a replacement in existing products. The device will find excellent use in household appliance products such as washing machines, dish-washing machines, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, electric kettles, electric ceramic stoves, electric pressure cookers, rice cookers, power banks, soybean milk machines, food processers, etc.
The new device has a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8Kx16, an SRAM Data Memory capacity of 512 bytes, a true EEPROM of 128 bytes and an 8 level stack. As for peripheral functions, the device contains multifunctional Timer Modules, a 12-bit A/D converter, comparators, external interrupts, SPI, I2C and UART external interfaces, internal high accuracy oscillators etc. Regarding packaging the device is supplied in 24/28-pin SOP and SSOP package types.
In addition to operating independently, the device can use its internal communication interfaces to work together with other master devices as part of an overall system. With this wide range of integrated and versatile functions, users can readily use the device to easily develop their household appliance products.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology