Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver...
Holtek announced the release of its new Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK high performance RF receiver ICs, the BC2302A and BC2302B...
These enhanced features add yet more flexibility for users to develop even more advanced products. In addition, as the device is pin compatible with the HT66F0185, no PCB board layout changes are required if this new device is used as a replacement in existing products. The device will find excellent use in household appliance products such as washing machines, dish-washing machines, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, electric kettles, electric ceramic stoves, electric pressure cookers, rice cookers, power banks, soybean milk machines, food processers, etc.
The new device has a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8Kx16, an SRAM Data Memory capacity of 512 bytes, a true EEPROM of 128 bytes and an 8 level stack. As for peripheral functions, the device contains multifunctional Timer Modules, a 12-bit A/D converter, comparators, external interrupts, SPI, I2C and UART external interfaces, internal high accuracy oscillators etc. Regarding packaging the device is supplied in 24/28-pin SOP and SSOP package types.
In addition to operating independently, the device can use its internal communication interfaces to work together with other master devices as part of an overall system. With this wide range of integrated and versatile functions, users can readily use the device to easily develop their household appliance products.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications