Keysight's 5G network emulation solutions enable mobile operator and its ecosystem to validate protocol and RF performan...
Keysight Technologies announced the successful validation of an Over-the-Air (OTA) test method for evaluating the radio ...
Increasing product design complexity necessitates new and challenging test requirements. To ensure effective testing of these complex designs, fast measurements and data logging of multiple signal types is required. Keysight’s DAQ970A provides test engineers with the widest range of measurement types and ranges, fast scan rates and simplified test automation.
Keysight's DAQ970A leverages the company’s BenchVue DAQ application software to facilitate rapid creation of automated tests, instrument control to set parameters and status alerts, and simple analysis of measurement results. Embedded test flow capabilities automate DAQ setups and measurements into test sequences, while a new, intuitive graphical front panel display offers self-guiding menus that enable test engineers to quickly perform all tasks directly from the instrument.
“Testing products with greater functionality, in less time, requires the ability to sample more signals, faster,” said Chris Cain, vice president of Keysight’s Electronic and Industrial Solution Group Center of Excellence. “Precision measurements across a wide range of measurement types is mandatory. Keysight’s DAQ970A solution enable engineers to substantially improve design validation through automated testing without programming, expanded measurement options, and fast scan rates.”
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM