Keysight Technologies has opened a new automotive customer center in Nagoya, Japan. This is another in a series of automotive customer centers established by Keysight...
Keysight Technologies announced that the company signed an agreement, along with 17 other industry partners, that aims t...
Increasing product design complexity necessitates new and challenging test requirements. To ensure effective testing of these complex designs, fast measurements and data logging of multiple signal types is required. Keysight’s DAQ970A provides test engineers with the widest range of measurement types and ranges, fast scan rates and simplified test automation.
Keysight's DAQ970A leverages the company’s BenchVue DAQ application software to facilitate rapid creation of automated tests, instrument control to set parameters and status alerts, and simple analysis of measurement results. Embedded test flow capabilities automate DAQ setups and measurements into test sequences, while a new, intuitive graphical front panel display offers self-guiding menus that enable test engineers to quickly perform all tasks directly from the instrument.
“Testing products with greater functionality, in less time, requires the ability to sample more signals, faster,” said Chris Cain, vice president of Keysight’s Electronic and Industrial Solution Group Center of Excellence. “Precision measurements across a wide range of measurement types is mandatory. Keysight’s DAQ970A solution enable engineers to substantially improve design validation through automated testing without programming, expanded measurement options, and fast scan rates.”
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10DA-1100 Fanless Embedded Computer with Intel Pentium® N4200 / Celeron N3350 processor