Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Littelfuse introduced a series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS Diode Arrays optimized to protect sensitive telecommunication p...
This high-reliability device uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 4000Vrms of input-to-output isolation. In fact, the CPC1984Y SIP Relay offers the best combination of load voltage and load current available with a 4000Vrms isolation voltage. The optically coupled outputs, which employ IXYS ICD’s patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient infrared LED.
With a typical on-resistance rating of just 0.51 Ohms and a maximum rating of just 0.66 Ohms, the CPC1984Y offers significantly lower on-resistance than competitive devices. Its 600V blocking voltage rating provides sufficient design margin for both 110Vrms/220Vrms power line applications for universal power supplies.
“The 600V blocking voltage rating and 1A load current handling capability combine to make the CPC1984Y SIP Relay well suited for a variety of high-performance switching applications,” said Mark Heisig, General Manager and Vice President at IXYS Integrated Circuits Division. “This includes industrial and motor controls, utility meters, instrumentation, medical equipment and home appliances.”
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM