Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Littelfuse introduced a series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS Diode Arrays optimized to protect sensitive telecommunication p...
This high-reliability device uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 4000Vrms of input-to-output isolation. In fact, the CPC1984Y SIP Relay offers the best combination of load voltage and load current available with a 4000Vrms isolation voltage. The optically coupled outputs, which employ IXYS ICD’s patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient infrared LED.
With a typical on-resistance rating of just 0.51 Ohms and a maximum rating of just 0.66 Ohms, the CPC1984Y offers significantly lower on-resistance than competitive devices. Its 600V blocking voltage rating provides sufficient design margin for both 110Vrms/220Vrms power line applications for universal power supplies.
“The 600V blocking voltage rating and 1A load current handling capability combine to make the CPC1984Y SIP Relay well suited for a variety of high-performance switching applications,” said Mark Heisig, General Manager and Vice President at IXYS Integrated Circuits Division. “This includes industrial and motor controls, utility meters, instrumentation, medical equipment and home appliances.”
- 1USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 2High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 3Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 4Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 5Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 6Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 7congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing