Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Littelfuse introduced a series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS Diode Arrays optimized to protect sensitive telecommunication p...
This high-reliability device uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 4000Vrms of input-to-output isolation. In fact, the CPC1984Y SIP Relay offers the best combination of load voltage and load current available with a 4000Vrms isolation voltage. The optically coupled outputs, which employ IXYS ICD’s patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient infrared LED.
With a typical on-resistance rating of just 0.51 Ohms and a maximum rating of just 0.66 Ohms, the CPC1984Y offers significantly lower on-resistance than competitive devices. Its 600V blocking voltage rating provides sufficient design margin for both 110Vrms/220Vrms power line applications for universal power supplies.
“The 600V blocking voltage rating and 1A load current handling capability combine to make the CPC1984Y SIP Relay well suited for a variety of high-performance switching applications,” said Mark Heisig, General Manager and Vice President at IXYS Integrated Circuits Division. “This includes industrial and motor controls, utility meters, instrumentation, medical equipment and home appliances.”
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory