Littelfuse introduced its first 1700V SiC MOSFET, the LSIC1MO170E1000, expanding its portfolio of SiC MOSFET devices. An...
Littelfuse introduced a series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS Diode Arrays optimized to protect sensitive telecommunication p...
This high-reliability device uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 4000Vrms of input-to-output isolation. In fact, the CPC1984Y SIP Relay offers the best combination of load voltage and load current available with a 4000Vrms isolation voltage. The optically coupled outputs, which employ IXYS ICD’s patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient infrared LED.
With a typical on-resistance rating of just 0.51 Ohms and a maximum rating of just 0.66 Ohms, the CPC1984Y offers significantly lower on-resistance than competitive devices. Its 600V blocking voltage rating provides sufficient design margin for both 110Vrms/220Vrms power line applications for universal power supplies.
“The 600V blocking voltage rating and 1A load current handling capability combine to make the CPC1984Y SIP Relay well suited for a variety of high-performance switching applications,” said Mark Heisig, General Manager and Vice President at IXYS Integrated Circuits Division. “This includes industrial and motor controls, utility meters, instrumentation, medical equipment and home appliances.”
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU