Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas I...
The newest 60-GHz mmWave sensors will be the first to include antenna-on-package offerings, which remove traditional challenges associated with radio-frequency (RF) design while shrinking size up to 75% and reducing overall cost.
With 60-GHz mmWave sensors, engineers worldwide can integrate mmWave technology into a vast range of robotics, factory automation and building automation designs while leveraging the ISM band for broad deployment.
Built for industrial performance, high resolution IWR6x sensors provide up to 4 GHz of ultra-wide bandwidth to detect objects and motion up to 16 times more accurately than 24-GHz narrowband solutions.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory