Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas I...
The newest 60-GHz mmWave sensors will be the first to include antenna-on-package offerings, which remove traditional challenges associated with radio-frequency (RF) design while shrinking size up to 75% and reducing overall cost.
With 60-GHz mmWave sensors, engineers worldwide can integrate mmWave technology into a vast range of robotics, factory automation and building automation designs while leveraging the ISM band for broad deployment.
Built for industrial performance, high resolution IWR6x sensors provide up to 4 GHz of ultra-wide bandwidth to detect objects and motion up to 16 times more accurately than 24-GHz narrowband solutions.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC