Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas I...
The newest 60-GHz mmWave sensors will be the first to include antenna-on-package offerings, which remove traditional challenges associated with radio-frequency (RF) design while shrinking size up to 75% and reducing overall cost.
With 60-GHz mmWave sensors, engineers worldwide can integrate mmWave technology into a vast range of robotics, factory automation and building automation designs while leveraging the ISM band for broad deployment.
Built for industrial performance, high resolution IWR6x sensors provide up to 4 GHz of ultra-wide bandwidth to detect objects and motion up to 16 times more accurately than 24-GHz narrowband solutions.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity