Texas Instruments (TI) announced a new portfolio of ready-to-use, 600-V gallium nitride (GaN), 50-mΩ and 70-mΩ power stages to support applications up to 10 kW...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced two new USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery (PD) controllers, with fully integrated power paths to simplify designs...
The newest 60-GHz mmWave sensors will be the first to include antenna-on-package offerings, which remove traditional challenges associated with radio-frequency (RF) design while shrinking size up to 75% and reducing overall cost.
With 60-GHz mmWave sensors, engineers worldwide can integrate mmWave technology into a vast range of robotics, factory automation and building automation designs while leveraging the ISM band for broad deployment.
Built for industrial performance, high resolution IWR6x sensors provide up to 4 GHz of ultra-wide bandwidth to detect objects and motion up to 16 times more accurately than 24-GHz narrowband solutions.
- 1New Alliance Memory High-Speed CMOS PSRAMs Offer 8Mb to 128Mb in 48/49-Ball FPBGA Packages
- 2New TI Portfolio of Ready-to-use, 600-V GaN FET Power Stages Supports Applications up to 10 kW
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2730 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 4Toshiba Releases Bluetooth 5 IC for Automotive Applications
- 5AAEON Adds Flexibility with Its New Desktop Network Appliance
- 6TYAN Launches Entry Server Platforms Optimized for the New Intel Xeon E-2100 Processors
- 7HOLTEK New HT45F6530 AC Voltage Regulator MCU
- 8Industry’s Smallest Multi-output MEMS Clock Generator Offers Up to 80% Board Space Savings
- 9Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 10HOLTEK New HT66F0195 – 8Kx16 A/D MCU with EEPROM