Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas I...
The newest 60-GHz mmWave sensors will be the first to include antenna-on-package offerings, which remove traditional challenges associated with radio-frequency (RF) design while shrinking size up to 75% and reducing overall cost.
With 60-GHz mmWave sensors, engineers worldwide can integrate mmWave technology into a vast range of robotics, factory automation and building automation designs while leveraging the ISM band for broad deployment.
Built for industrial performance, high resolution IWR6x sensors provide up to 4 GHz of ultra-wide bandwidth to detect objects and motion up to 16 times more accurately than 24-GHz narrowband solutions.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology