Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation today launched "TCD2569BFG," a lens reduction type, 5340-pixel by 3-lin...
Toshiba announced the launch of a sensorless control pre-driver IC “TB9062FNG” for brushless DC motors (BLDC motors) used in automotive applications...
Toshiba provides ASIC (Application Specific IC) and FFSA platforms that suit the customer's business environment and requirements, that also deliver efficient solutions for custom SoC development. FFSA devices use a silicon-based master slice which is common in combination with upper metal layers that are reserved for customization.
By customizing only a few masks, FFSA offers much lower NRE costs than individual ASIC development. It also enables significant reductions in development cost and provides samples and mass-production in a short period of time than for conventional ASIC’s. Additionally, FFSA enables higher performance and lower power consumption than FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) using ASIC design methodology and its library.
The 130nm process series joins Toshiba’s current 28nm, 40nm, and 65nm process portfolio making FFSA a suitable option for the growing industrial equipment market.
The 130nm FFSA devices designed on the platform will be manufactured by Japan Semiconductor, a subsidiary of Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation with a long and proven history of expertise in manufacturing ASIC, ASSP and microcomputers. This will ensure long-term supply and meet the needs of customer business continuity plans.
The new series deliver the performance and integration needed for industrial apparatus, communication facilities, OA equipment and consumer products where steady market expansion is expected.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology