Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H653FTG,” an addition to its line-up of ...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation is today adding 12TB and 14TB models to both its N300 NAS Hard Drive and X300 Performance Hard Drive series...
Toshiba provides ASIC (Application Specific IC) and FFSA platforms that suit the customer's business environment and requirements, that also deliver efficient solutions for custom SoC development. FFSA devices use a silicon-based master slice which is common in combination with upper metal layers that are reserved for customization.
By customizing only a few masks, FFSA offers much lower NRE costs than individual ASIC development. It also enables significant reductions in development cost and provides samples and mass-production in a short period of time than for conventional ASIC’s. Additionally, FFSA enables higher performance and lower power consumption than FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) using ASIC design methodology and its library.
The 130nm process series joins Toshiba’s current 28nm, 40nm, and 65nm process portfolio making FFSA a suitable option for the growing industrial equipment market.
The 130nm FFSA devices designed on the platform will be manufactured by Japan Semiconductor, a subsidiary of Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation with a long and proven history of expertise in manufacturing ASIC, ASSP and microcomputers. This will ensure long-term supply and meet the needs of customer business continuity plans.
The new series deliver the performance and integration needed for industrial apparatus, communication facilities, OA equipment and consumer products where steady market expansion is expected.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors