AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays...
AAEON releases the BOXER-8120AI, a powerful and compact controller for edge AI applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
The compact BOXER-6750 measures only 69mm x 183mm x 155mm and is fitted with the Intel Core i3-6100U or, for customers with lower performance demands, the Intel Celeron 3955U. The system also features a DDR4 SODIMM slot for up to 16GB of memory, a 2.5” SATA drive bay, and an optional mSATA slot.
The high-performance PC is perfect for SCADA applications, and with four USB3.0 ports, two LAN ports, and four COM ports, it can easily be connected to a range of peripheral devices. VGA and HDMI ports also enable dual display output. AAEON can also work with customers to customize the system, giving it up to six USB3.0 ports and six COM ports.
The BOXER-6750 is also suitable for factory automation solutions and was designed to handle harsh, factory environments. It has an operating temperature range of -20oC to 60oC and a 9 to 30V power input range.
“Ease of use is always an important factor when we design new systems,” said Roy Huang, AAEON System Platform Division product manager. “With the BOXER-6750, the majority of the system’s connectors are located on the PC’s front panel, making it ideally suited to DIN rail installation.”
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications