TAIPEI, Taiwan - AAEON received two awards as part of the COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2019. AAEON is the only IPC manufacturer to receive the honor in 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announced its development of IoT platform solutions featuring Microsoft’s IoT Plug and Play. ...
The compact BOXER-6750 measures only 69mm x 183mm x 155mm and is fitted with the Intel Core i3-6100U or, for customers with lower performance demands, the Intel Celeron 3955U. The system also features a DDR4 SODIMM slot for up to 16GB of memory, a 2.5” SATA drive bay, and an optional mSATA slot.
The high-performance PC is perfect for SCADA applications, and with four USB3.0 ports, two LAN ports, and four COM ports, it can easily be connected to a range of peripheral devices. VGA and HDMI ports also enable dual display output. AAEON can also work with customers to customize the system, giving it up to six USB3.0 ports and six COM ports.
The BOXER-6750 is also suitable for factory automation solutions and was designed to handle harsh, factory environments. It has an operating temperature range of -20oC to 60oC and a 9 to 30V power input range.
“Ease of use is always an important factor when we design new systems,” said Roy Huang, AAEON System Platform Division product manager. “With the BOXER-6750, the majority of the system’s connectors are located on the PC’s front panel, making it ideally suited to DIN rail installation.”
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology