Holtek announced the release of its new HT66F2560 Flash MCU, which has the special characteristics of ultra-low power and an integrated A/D converter circuit...
Holtek announces two new networking type smoke detector Flash MCUs, the BA45F5542 and BA45F5542-2 devices. These new dev...
On single layer PCB types, the device’s pin setup can greatly reduce the need for jumper connections. In addition, the device also offers a high scanning frequency of 1.5kHz, allowing excellent LED display effects. With regard to system resources, the device includes a program memory capacity of 8K×16, a data memory capacity of 512×8 and a True EEPROM capacity of 64×8. As for external interfacing, an SPI interface is provided. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 48-pin LQFP and 28-pin SSOP package types to meet the demands of monochrome LED Gaming Keyboard applications.
The HT68FB571 retains all the features of the HT66FB5x0 and HT68FB5x0 series devices as well as supporting ISP online firmware updates.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors