Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver...
Holtek announced the release of its new Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK high performance RF receiver ICs, the BC2302A and BC2302B...
On single layer PCB types, the device’s pin setup can greatly reduce the need for jumper connections. In addition, the device also offers a high scanning frequency of 1.5kHz, allowing excellent LED display effects. With regard to system resources, the device includes a program memory capacity of 8K×16, a data memory capacity of 512×8 and a True EEPROM capacity of 64×8. As for external interfacing, an SPI interface is provided. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 48-pin LQFP and 28-pin SSOP package types to meet the demands of monochrome LED Gaming Keyboard applications.
The HT68FB571 retains all the features of the HT66FB5x0 and HT68FB5x0 series devices as well as supporting ISP online firmware updates.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications