Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
On single layer PCB types, the device’s pin setup can greatly reduce the need for jumper connections. In addition, the device also offers a high scanning frequency of 1.5kHz, allowing excellent LED display effects. With regard to system resources, the device includes a program memory capacity of 8K×16, a data memory capacity of 512×8 and a True EEPROM capacity of 64×8. As for external interfacing, an SPI interface is provided. With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in both 48-pin LQFP and 28-pin SSOP package types to meet the demands of monochrome LED Gaming Keyboard applications.
The HT68FB571 retains all the features of the HT66FB5x0 and HT68FB5x0 series devices as well as supporting ISP online firmware updates.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A