Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H653FTG,” an addition to its line-up of ...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation is today adding 12TB and 14TB models to both its N300 NAS Hard Drive and X300 Performance Hard Drive series...
DC-KT Series Features enhanced functions for meeting the unique needs of the Southeast Asian market; Lineup with 280-ton and 400-ton die-locking force models; “Local production-local consumption”, providing optimum support to customers in Southeast Asia.
Company president Tanabe of Toshiba Machine (Thailand) Co., Ltd, expressed his intention to expand in the Southeast Asian market; "We want to aggressively expand sales using this new model, which was developed based on feedback from our customers in the Southeast Asian market."
Toshiba Machine will launch these new die casting machines to assist Southeast Asia region customers in attaining even higher productivity.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors