Toshiba announced the launch of a sensorless control pre-driver IC “TB9062FNG” for brushless DC motors (BLDC motors) used in automotive applications...
Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has begun sampling new Automotive JEDEC UFS Version 2.1 embedded memory solutions utilizing 3D flash memory...
DC-KT Series Features enhanced functions for meeting the unique needs of the Southeast Asian market; Lineup with 280-ton and 400-ton die-locking force models; “Local production-local consumption”, providing optimum support to customers in Southeast Asia.
Company president Tanabe of Toshiba Machine (Thailand) Co., Ltd, expressed his intention to expand in the Southeast Asian market; "We want to aggressively expand sales using this new model, which was developed based on feedback from our customers in the Southeast Asian market."
Toshiba Machine will launch these new die casting machines to assist Southeast Asia region customers in attaining even higher productivity.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A