TAIPEI, TAIWAN – Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-C246P, ...
Avalue Technology is unveiling SLP-SKG, based on 6/7th Gen SoC Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors. SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP...
EAX-H81P, the ATX Motherboard with Intel H81 Chipset, supports 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, and Celeron Processors, which is a cost-effective industrial motherboard, suitable for wide application markets including factory automation, ATM, electronic manufacturing, smart transportation, kiosk, etc. It is ideal choice for entry-level performance solution by offering sufficient power with less expansion demands. Also, EAX-H81P OS supports Windows 7, Windows 10, with testing Windows XP by customer request, as a solution for customers who may still use Windows XP operating system in some specific applications.
EAX-H110KP, an ATX board with 7th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, which is a cost-effective industrial motherboard requires less expansion application for kiosk, ATM, storage appliance, electronic manufacturing, smart transportation and other embedded applications.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology