Avalue Technology has debuted the APC-series multi-touch panel PCs. With an IP65-rated water-resistant and dust-tight front side...
Avalue Technology is unveiling 3.5-inch signal board computer, ECM-CFS, based on Intel 8th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors...
EAX-H81P, the ATX Motherboard with Intel H81 Chipset, supports 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, and Celeron Processors, which is a cost-effective industrial motherboard, suitable for wide application markets including factory automation, ATM, electronic manufacturing, smart transportation, kiosk, etc. It is ideal choice for entry-level performance solution by offering sufficient power with less expansion demands. Also, EAX-H81P OS supports Windows 7, Windows 10, with testing Windows XP by customer request, as a solution for customers who may still use Windows XP operating system in some specific applications.
EAX-H110KP, an ATX board with 7th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, which is a cost-effective industrial motherboard requires less expansion application for kiosk, ATM, storage appliance, electronic manufacturing, smart transportation and other embedded applications.
- 1Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 4Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 5ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 6Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory
- 7DK's Subsidiary TDK-Lambda Uses Transphorm GaN to Advance PFH Series AC-DC Power Supply
- 8STM's’ STM8L001 MCU Covers Essentials for Smart Devices, as it Cuts Power, Cost, and Footprint
- 9HOLTEK New HT66FM5340 BLDC SoC MCU
- 10HOLTEK New HT82V742 Audio PWM Driver