Avalue Technology is unveiling SLP-SKG, based on 6/7th Gen SoC Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors. SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Avalue Technology announced that the company will participate in the Smart Healthcare Expo (SHE Taipei)...
EAX-H81P, the ATX Motherboard with Intel H81 Chipset, supports 4th generation Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, and Celeron Processors, which is a cost-effective industrial motherboard, suitable for wide application markets including factory automation, ATM, electronic manufacturing, smart transportation, kiosk, etc. It is ideal choice for entry-level performance solution by offering sufficient power with less expansion demands. Also, EAX-H81P OS supports Windows 7, Windows 10, with testing Windows XP by customer request, as a solution for customers who may still use Windows XP operating system in some specific applications.
EAX-H110KP, an ATX board with 7th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, which is a cost-effective industrial motherboard requires less expansion application for kiosk, ATM, storage appliance, electronic manufacturing, smart transportation and other embedded applications.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC