Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its 60-GHz sensor portfolio, the highest resolution single-chip, complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS), for industrial systems...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new family of LED drivers with integrated, independent color mixing, brightness control and a power-saving mode. The LP5018, LP5024, LP5030 and LP5036 enable smooth, vivid color and reduce system power consumption.
The devices are the industry's first to offer a 29-kHz dimming frequency, above human-audible range, to help designers of applications that use a human-machine interface, such as portable electronics, building automation and appliances, eliminate the noise typically heard when dimming lights.
Additionally, designers can achieve smoother color and brightness-level adjustments compared to standard pulse-width modulation (PWM) solutions, by taking advantage of the devices' integrated 12-bit PWM generator.
Key features :
High-resolution PWM dimming: The devices in TI's LP50xx family integrate a 12-bit PWM generator that operates above a human-audible frequency, at 29 kHz per channel, enabling smooth, vivid color with zero audible noise.
Ultra-low quiescent current: An integrated power-saving mode dramatically reduces power consumption to as low as 0.01 mA from the typical 9 mA offered in existing devices, improving total system efficiency in standby mode.
Multichannel options: 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-channel options provide independent color mixing and brightness control, while three integrated, programmable banks enable simplified software coding and ease of design.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics