Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its 60-GHz sensor portfolio, the highest resolution single-chip, complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS), for industrial systems...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new family of LED drivers with integrated, independent color mixing, brightness control and a power-saving mode. The LP5018, LP5024, LP5030 and LP5036 enable smooth, vivid color and reduce system power consumption.
The devices are the industry's first to offer a 29-kHz dimming frequency, above human-audible range, to help designers of applications that use a human-machine interface, such as portable electronics, building automation and appliances, eliminate the noise typically heard when dimming lights.
Additionally, designers can achieve smoother color and brightness-level adjustments compared to standard pulse-width modulation (PWM) solutions, by taking advantage of the devices' integrated 12-bit PWM generator.
Key features :
High-resolution PWM dimming: The devices in TI's LP50xx family integrate a 12-bit PWM generator that operates above a human-audible frequency, at 29 kHz per channel, enabling smooth, vivid color with zero audible noise.
Ultra-low quiescent current: An integrated power-saving mode dramatically reduces power consumption to as low as 0.01 mA from the typical 9 mA offered in existing devices, improving total system efficiency in standby mode.
Multichannel options: 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-channel options provide independent color mixing and brightness control, while three integrated, programmable banks enable simplified software coding and ease of design.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity