Texas Instruments (TI) introduced four tiny precision data converters, each the industry’s smallest in its class. The ...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its 60-GHz sensor portfolio, the highest resolution single-chip, complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS), for industrial systems...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced a new family of LED drivers with integrated, independent color mixing, brightness control and a power-saving mode. The LP5018, LP5024, LP5030 and LP5036 enable smooth, vivid color and reduce system power consumption.
The devices are the industry's first to offer a 29-kHz dimming frequency, above human-audible range, to help designers of applications that use a human-machine interface, such as portable electronics, building automation and appliances, eliminate the noise typically heard when dimming lights.
Additionally, designers can achieve smoother color and brightness-level adjustments compared to standard pulse-width modulation (PWM) solutions, by taking advantage of the devices' integrated 12-bit PWM generator.
Key features :
High-resolution PWM dimming: The devices in TI's LP50xx family integrate a 12-bit PWM generator that operates above a human-audible frequency, at 29 kHz per channel, enabling smooth, vivid color with zero audible noise.
Ultra-low quiescent current: An integrated power-saving mode dramatically reduces power consumption to as low as 0.01 mA from the typical 9 mA offered in existing devices, improving total system efficiency in standby mode.
Multichannel options: 18-, 24-, 30- and 36-channel options provide independent color mixing and brightness control, while three integrated, programmable banks enable simplified software coding and ease of design.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 7STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper