Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications...
To comply with the new humidity grading system defined under IEC 60384-14: 2013 / AMD1: 2016 grade IIB, Vishay BCcomponents F339X2 305VAC series devices withstand temperature humidity bias (THB) testing of 85 °C, 85 % RH for 500 hours at rated voltage with high stability on capacitance and dissipation factors, which translates into greater robustness and longer service life in harsh application conditions.
The devices released today will serve as EMC filters for automotive and industrial power inverters. The capacitors offer lead pitches of 15 mm, 22.5 mm, and 27.5 mm; capacitance values from 0.1 μF to 4.7 μF with tolerances down to ± 10 %; and a permissible DC voltage of 630 V.
The encapsulation of the F339X2 305VAC series consists of a flame-retardant UL-class 94 V-0 plastic case, which is epoxy resin-sealed. The lead (Pb)-free devices are RoHS-compliant.
Samples and production quantities of the new X2 capacitors are available now, with lead times of 17 weeks.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology