Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of direct water-cooled wirewound resistors that offers ultrahigh power dissipation to 9000 W with almost no external radiation...
To comply with the new humidity grading system defined under IEC 60384-14: 2013 / AMD1: 2016 grade IIB, Vishay BCcomponents F339X2 305VAC series devices withstand temperature humidity bias (THB) testing of 85 °C, 85 % RH for 500 hours at rated voltage with high stability on capacitance and dissipation factors, which translates into greater robustness and longer service life in harsh application conditions.
The devices released today will serve as EMC filters for automotive and industrial power inverters. The capacitors offer lead pitches of 15 mm, 22.5 mm, and 27.5 mm; capacitance values from 0.1 μF to 4.7 μF with tolerances down to ± 10 %; and a permissible DC voltage of 630 V.
The encapsulation of the F339X2 305VAC series consists of a flame-retardant UL-class 94 V-0 plastic case, which is epoxy resin-sealed. The lead (Pb)-free devices are RoHS-compliant.
Samples and production quantities of the new X2 capacitors are available now, with lead times of 17 weeks.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU