Holtek announced the release of its new HT66F2560 Flash MCU, which has the special characteristics of ultra-low power and an integrated A/D converter circuit...
Holtek announces the release of the HT45F4833 device, which is an SoC MCU specially dedicated for use in DC motor driver applications...
These new devices core specification contains 4k words of Flash program memory, 256 bytes of data memory, 64 bytes of true data EEPROM, 8 levels of stack and so on. The devices also contain rich practical peripheral circuits, such as a 10-bit PTM, 10-bit STM, multi-channel 12-bit A/D converter, high efficiency and low power HIRC, etc.
With regard to special functions, the devices include a 3.3V LDO function with a withstand voltage of up to 42V, a traditional fire protection dual-line bus communication circuit which uses both voltage and current for data reception and transmission, a smoke detector AFE as well as a dual-channel IR transmission driving circuit.
Together with the aforementioned features, the only requirement is to add an IR emitter/detector pair for full smoke detection circuit implementation, thus greatly reducing the number of external components and PCB area size. As for packaging, the devices are supplied in 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types, which are suitable for use in networking type smoke detectors or smoke detector/temperature detector products.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors