Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver...
Holtek announced the release of its new Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK high performance RF receiver ICs, the BC2302A and BC2302B...
These new devices core specification contains 4k words of Flash program memory, 256 bytes of data memory, 64 bytes of true data EEPROM, 8 levels of stack and so on. The devices also contain rich practical peripheral circuits, such as a 10-bit PTM, 10-bit STM, multi-channel 12-bit A/D converter, high efficiency and low power HIRC, etc.
With regard to special functions, the devices include a 3.3V LDO function with a withstand voltage of up to 42V, a traditional fire protection dual-line bus communication circuit which uses both voltage and current for data reception and transmission, a smoke detector AFE as well as a dual-channel IR transmission driving circuit.
Together with the aforementioned features, the only requirement is to add an IR emitter/detector pair for full smoke detection circuit implementation, thus greatly reducing the number of external components and PCB area size. As for packaging, the devices are supplied in 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types, which are suitable for use in networking type smoke detectors or smoke detector/temperature detector products.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications