Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
These new devices core specification contains 4k words of Flash program memory, 256 bytes of data memory, 64 bytes of true data EEPROM, 8 levels of stack and so on. The devices also contain rich practical peripheral circuits, such as a 10-bit PTM, 10-bit STM, multi-channel 12-bit A/D converter, high efficiency and low power HIRC, etc.
With regard to special functions, the devices include a 3.3V LDO function with a withstand voltage of up to 42V, a traditional fire protection dual-line bus communication circuit which uses both voltage and current for data reception and transmission, a smoke detector AFE as well as a dual-channel IR transmission driving circuit.
Together with the aforementioned features, the only requirement is to add an IR emitter/detector pair for full smoke detection circuit implementation, thus greatly reducing the number of external components and PCB area size. As for packaging, the devices are supplied in 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types, which are suitable for use in networking type smoke detectors or smoke detector/temperature detector products.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology