Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announced the launch of "TC78H653FTG,” an addition to its line-up of ...
Toshiba Machine has developed the new DC-KT Series Die Casting Machines to meet the needs of the Southeast Asian market ...
The new 12TB and 14TB models use a helium-sealed design, enabling the 3.5-inch mechanical design to deliver increased storage density with a lower hard drive operating power profile. Toshiba laser welding technology and hard drive case design keeps the helium securely sealed inside the drive enclosure.
The new 12TB and 14TB models operate at 7,200rpm and come with an ultra-high 256MB data buffer. The N300 NAS and X300 models use Toshiba’s advanced Stable Platter Technology to minimize vibrations by stabilizing the motor shaft at both ends for improved tracking accuracy and maximum performance during read and write operations.
The N300 NAS models include rotational vibration (RV) sensors and deliver sustained data transfer speeds up to 260MB/s for 14TB or up to 253MB/s for 12TB. With support for up to 8 HDD multi-RAID systems, the new N300 models are highly scalable to the users’ NAS configurations as their data storage needs evolve, and large amounts of data need to be efficiently stored and accessed daily.
“The new drives deliver exceptional performance, storage, reliability and power efficiency, using advanced technologies that will continue to increase capacity and keep Toshiba as an innovator in the storage space,” said Fujiki Hirohisa, Senior Manager of Storage Products Sales & Marketing Division at Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation.
The N300 NAS Hard Drive series is designed for use in high-performance personal, home office and small business network attached storage applications such as for scalable RAID systems. It is optimized for the performance, reliability and endurance requirements of 24/7 operation high-capacity storage.
The X300 Performance Hard Drive series delivers extreme performance and robust capacity for creative and professional applications including graphic design, animation, photo and video editing, and PC gaming. With up to 14TB, the new hard drives easily store and provide access to even the fastest-growing gaming libraries.
General availability of the new capacity models will start in December 2018.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors