TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron announced that it will introduce its intelligent embedded solutions including single board computers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron will display its latest POS solutions for the retail market at the world’s leading retail show...
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is designed to run virtual sessions from various workspace environments. It supports virtualization software brokers including Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS, and VMware Horizon with secure Linux operating system.
Powered by the Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor, it provides an economic solution for the most demanding functions including WiFi & Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connection, one Gigabit LAN, one HDMI display output and one internal micro SD card expansion.
With power-efficient and cost-effective benefits, it features ultra-compact credit card size form factor, and offers cost effective endpoints of desktop virtualization solution for customers. Featuring PC-like working experience, it can be used in different market segments to optimize your working environments.
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is not only for thin client solutions, but also could be used for digital signage and smart retail applications. The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ thin client is available now.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications