TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron announced that it will introduce its intelligent embedded solutions including single board computers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron will display its latest POS solutions for the retail market at the world’s leading retail show...
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is designed to run virtual sessions from various workspace environments. It supports virtualization software brokers including Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS, and VMware Horizon with secure Linux operating system.
Powered by the Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor, it provides an economic solution for the most demanding functions including WiFi & Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connection, one Gigabit LAN, one HDMI display output and one internal micro SD card expansion.
With power-efficient and cost-effective benefits, it features ultra-compact credit card size form factor, and offers cost effective endpoints of desktop virtualization solution for customers. Featuring PC-like working experience, it can be used in different market segments to optimize your working environments.
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is not only for thin client solutions, but also could be used for digital signage and smart retail applications. The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ thin client is available now.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 3Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 8Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors