TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron announced that it will introduce its intelligent embedded solutions including single board computers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron will display its latest POS solutions for the retail market at the world’s leading retail show...
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is designed to run virtual sessions from various workspace environments. It supports virtualization software brokers including Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS, and VMware Horizon with secure Linux operating system.
Powered by the Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor, it provides an economic solution for the most demanding functions including WiFi & Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connection, one Gigabit LAN, one HDMI display output and one internal micro SD card expansion.
With power-efficient and cost-effective benefits, it features ultra-compact credit card size form factor, and offers cost effective endpoints of desktop virtualization solution for customers. Featuring PC-like working experience, it can be used in different market segments to optimize your working environments.
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is not only for thin client solutions, but also could be used for digital signage and smart retail applications. The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ thin client is available now.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics