TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron is introducing its latest product innovations at COMPUTEX 2019, held in Taipei, Taiwan from May 28 to June 1, 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron announced that it will introduce its intelligent embedded solutions including single board computers...
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is designed to run virtual sessions from various workspace environments. It supports virtualization software brokers including Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS, and VMware Horizon with secure Linux operating system.
Powered by the Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) Quad-Core 1.4GHz processor, it provides an economic solution for the most demanding functions including WiFi & Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connection, one Gigabit LAN, one HDMI display output and one internal micro SD card expansion.
With power-efficient and cost-effective benefits, it features ultra-compact credit card size form factor, and offers cost effective endpoints of desktop virtualization solution for customers. Featuring PC-like working experience, it can be used in different market segments to optimize your working environments.
The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ is not only for thin client solutions, but also could be used for digital signage and smart retail applications. The S-Cube Pi 3 B+ thin client is available now.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 3High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 4Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 5Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 6Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 8congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing