Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
With their excellent noise immunity, the BS86xxxC series can resist various types of noise interference such as power noise, RF interference, power fluctuations, etc. The devices have all passed the conductive susceptibility dynamic 10V test. This new device has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, 20 touch keys, a 4-level optional LVR voltage range of 2.1V~3.8V and an 8-channel A/D converter.
The device also includes a 10-bit Compact Timer Module and two 10-bit Periodic Timer Modules for PWM output generation. Additional features include an LED drive current of up to 100mA as well as SPI, I2C and UART communication interfaces. The device is supplied in 24/28-pin SOP package types whose pin definitions are fully compatible with the BS86D20A-3 and thus can act as a replacement without requiring a PCB re-design.
The BS86xxxC series devices are suitable for use as master MCUs, which when used together with a suitable power board can implement product applications. Holtek also fully supports the device series with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. The supporting software includes a touch key function library which enables designers to develop their products more rapidly by eliminating the need to write code for the touch key functions. The Holtek hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS evaluation MCU to provide users with an actual MCU device with which real emulation and debug can be implemented, thus reducing significantly the development to market time.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory