Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
With their excellent noise immunity, the BS86xxxC series can resist various types of noise interference such as power noise, RF interference, power fluctuations, etc. The devices have all passed the conductive susceptibility dynamic 10V test. This new device has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, 20 touch keys, a 4-level optional LVR voltage range of 2.1V~3.8V and an 8-channel A/D converter.
The device also includes a 10-bit Compact Timer Module and two 10-bit Periodic Timer Modules for PWM output generation. Additional features include an LED drive current of up to 100mA as well as SPI, I2C and UART communication interfaces. The device is supplied in 24/28-pin SOP package types whose pin definitions are fully compatible with the BS86D20A-3 and thus can act as a replacement without requiring a PCB re-design.
The BS86xxxC series devices are suitable for use as master MCUs, which when used together with a suitable power board can implement product applications. Holtek also fully supports the device series with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. The supporting software includes a touch key function library which enables designers to develop their products more rapidly by eliminating the need to write code for the touch key functions. The Holtek hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS evaluation MCU to provide users with an actual MCU device with which real emulation and debug can be implemented, thus reducing significantly the development to market time.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU