Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
With their excellent noise immunity, the BS86xxxC series can resist various types of noise interference such as power noise, RF interference, power fluctuations, etc. The devices have all passed the conductive susceptibility dynamic 10V test. This new device has an operating voltage of 2.2V~5.5V, 20 touch keys, a 4-level optional LVR voltage range of 2.1V~3.8V and an 8-channel A/D converter.
The device also includes a 10-bit Compact Timer Module and two 10-bit Periodic Timer Modules for PWM output generation. Additional features include an LED drive current of up to 100mA as well as SPI, I2C and UART communication interfaces. The device is supplied in 24/28-pin SOP package types whose pin definitions are fully compatible with the BS86D20A-3 and thus can act as a replacement without requiring a PCB re-design.
The BS86xxxC series devices are suitable for use as master MCUs, which when used together with a suitable power board can implement product applications. Holtek also fully supports the device series with a comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools. The supporting software includes a touch key function library which enables designers to develop their products more rapidly by eliminating the need to write code for the touch key functions. The Holtek hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS evaluation MCU to provide users with an actual MCU device with which real emulation and debug can be implemented, thus reducing significantly the development to market time.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X