Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The BH67F2132 has integrated two sets of independent measurement resistance/frequency (R to F) conversion circuits which do not require any voltage step-up components. The use of Flash type memory allows for increased flexibility during product development while its integrated true EEPROM memory can be used to store calibration data, thus greatly reducing production time and cost.
With regards to other system resources, the device includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X