Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
The BH67F2132 has integrated two sets of independent measurement resistance/frequency (R to F) conversion circuits which do not require any voltage step-up components. The use of Flash type memory allows for increased flexibility during product development while its integrated true EEPROM memory can be used to store calibration data, thus greatly reducing production time and cost.
With regards to other system resources, the device includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory