Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The BH67F2132 has integrated two sets of independent measurement resistance/frequency (R to F) conversion circuits which do not require any voltage step-up components. The use of Flash type memory allows for increased flexibility during product development while its integrated true EEPROM memory can be used to store calibration data, thus greatly reducing production time and cost.
With regards to other system resources, the device includes 2K words of Flash Program Memory, 128 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 48-pin LQFP package type.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU