Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
The STM8L001 ultra-low-power microcontroller from STMicroelectronics targets cost-conscious applications, by combining S...
Containing a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope with user-selectable full-scale up to ±16g and ±2000dps respectively, the ISM330DLC provides high measurement resolution and smart energy-saving features to enable long-lasting battery-powered industrial devices. Ideal for applications such as industrial IoT systems, robots, drones, platform stabilizers, and telematics, its wide accelerometer bandwidth up to 3kHz also allows use in vibration-monitoring and compensation systems.
The ISM330DLC consumes just 0.5mA in normal combination mode and 0.75mA in high-performance mode. In addition, with a large integrated FIFO that lets the host system retrieve data efficiently, as well as smart features and interrupts including tilt detection, free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click, and double-click, the ISM330DLC enables power-conscious application design to achieve additional energy savings. There is also a sensor-hub feature for efficiently collecting data from additional external sensors.
Extensive industrial-grade design features are built-in, including a dedicated configurable low-latency signal-processing path, low noise, and filtering optimized to ensure closed-loop control stability. The signal path can be independently configured to make gyroscope or accelerometer data available through an auxiliary SPI interface.
As a richly featured device architected for high accuracy, stability, and reliability, the ISM330DLC also contains a temperature sensor and built-in self-test both for the gyroscope and accelerometer.
The ISM330DLC is in production now, as a 2.5mm x 3mm x 0.83mm plastic land-grid array (LGA) system-in-package.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory