The STMicroelectronics STDRIVE601 3-phase gate driver for 600V N-channel power MOSFETs and IGBTs provides state-of-the-a...
To help the automotive industry meet the upcoming emissions regulations for single- and twin-cylinder gasoline engines, STMicroelectronics...
Containing a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope with user-selectable full-scale up to ±16g and ±2000dps respectively, the ISM330DLC provides high measurement resolution and smart energy-saving features to enable long-lasting battery-powered industrial devices. Ideal for applications such as industrial IoT systems, robots, drones, platform stabilizers, and telematics, its wide accelerometer bandwidth up to 3kHz also allows use in vibration-monitoring and compensation systems.
The ISM330DLC consumes just 0.5mA in normal combination mode and 0.75mA in high-performance mode. In addition, with a large integrated FIFO that lets the host system retrieve data efficiently, as well as smart features and interrupts including tilt detection, free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click, and double-click, the ISM330DLC enables power-conscious application design to achieve additional energy savings. There is also a sensor-hub feature for efficiently collecting data from additional external sensors.
Extensive industrial-grade design features are built-in, including a dedicated configurable low-latency signal-processing path, low noise, and filtering optimized to ensure closed-loop control stability. The signal path can be independently configured to make gyroscope or accelerometer data available through an auxiliary SPI interface.
As a richly featured device architected for high accuracy, stability, and reliability, the ISM330DLC also contains a temperature sensor and built-in self-test both for the gyroscope and accelerometer.
The ISM330DLC is in production now, as a 2.5mm x 3mm x 0.83mm plastic land-grid array (LGA) system-in-package.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs