The STMicroelectronics HB2 650V IGBT series delivers efficiency and performance gains for medium- and high-speed applications such as PFC converters...
STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE...
Containing a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope with user-selectable full-scale up to ±16g and ±2000dps respectively, the ISM330DLC provides high measurement resolution and smart energy-saving features to enable long-lasting battery-powered industrial devices. Ideal for applications such as industrial IoT systems, robots, drones, platform stabilizers, and telematics, its wide accelerometer bandwidth up to 3kHz also allows use in vibration-monitoring and compensation systems.
The ISM330DLC consumes just 0.5mA in normal combination mode and 0.75mA in high-performance mode. In addition, with a large integrated FIFO that lets the host system retrieve data efficiently, as well as smart features and interrupts including tilt detection, free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click, and double-click, the ISM330DLC enables power-conscious application design to achieve additional energy savings. There is also a sensor-hub feature for efficiently collecting data from additional external sensors.
Extensive industrial-grade design features are built-in, including a dedicated configurable low-latency signal-processing path, low noise, and filtering optimized to ensure closed-loop control stability. The signal path can be independently configured to make gyroscope or accelerometer data available through an auxiliary SPI interface.
As a richly featured device architected for high accuracy, stability, and reliability, the ISM330DLC also contains a temperature sensor and built-in self-test both for the gyroscope and accelerometer.
The ISM330DLC is in production now, as a 2.5mm x 3mm x 0.83mm plastic land-grid array (LGA) system-in-package.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology