Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
These new devices core specification contains 4k words of Flash program memory, 256 bytes of data memory, 64 bytes of true data EEPROM, 8 levels of stack and so on. The devices also contain rich practical peripheral circuits, such as a 10-bit PTM, 10-bit STM, multi-channel 12-bit A/D converter, high efficiency and low power HIRC, etc.
With regard to special functions, the devices include a 3.3V LDO function with a withstand voltage of up to 42V, a traditional fire protection dual-line bus communication circuit which uses both voltage and current for data reception and transmission, a smoke detector AFE as well as a dual-channel IR transmission driving circuit.
Together with the aforementioned features, the only requirement is to add an IR emitter/detector pair for full smoke detection circuit implementation, thus greatly reducing the number of external components and PCB area size. As for packaging, the devices are supplied in 16-pin NSOP and 20-pin SSOP package types, which are suitable for use in networking type smoke detectors or smoke detector/temperature detector products.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU