A new plug-and-play powerline communication (PLC) development toolset from STMicroelectronics accelerates the developmen...
Unex and STMicroelectronics announce the integration of Unex’s SOM-301, the most flexible and cyber-secure V2X System-on-Module...
With a pressure noise equivalent to 5cm, the LPS22HH enhances controls such as collision avoidance for drones or other unmanned vehicles. Its superior accuracy also enhances features of smartphones and sport watches, such as indoor navigation.
In addition, temperature compensation is built in, relieving the load on the host microcontroller or application processor, helping to save energy and ensure smooth operation across the full temperature range. High stability over wide-ranging operating conditions also boosts the performance of devices such as gas meters, weather-station equipment and wearables.
The LPS22HH leverages ST’s latest advancements both in MEMS structures and the controlling ASIC to achieve performance gains and the proven fully molded package technology, with miniaturized apertures that prevent particle contamination, ensuring excellent reliability.
Energy-conscious features include a 0.9µA power-down mode and low active power, drawing just 4µA at 1Hz, including temperature compensation, to maximize battery runtimes. Support for I2C, SPI, and MIPI I3CSM 2-wire sensor-bus interface provides flexible digital connectivity, and there is a generous 128-bit FIFO for storing sensor data to minimize host intervention.
The LPS22HH is in production now, packaged as a 2mm x 2mm x 0.3mm 10-lead HLGA.
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing
- 9Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM