Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
The STM8L001 ultra-low-power microcontroller from STMicroelectronics targets cost-conscious applications, by combining S...
With a pressure noise equivalent to 5cm, the LPS22HH enhances controls such as collision avoidance for drones or other unmanned vehicles. Its superior accuracy also enhances features of smartphones and sport watches, such as indoor navigation.
In addition, temperature compensation is built in, relieving the load on the host microcontroller or application processor, helping to save energy and ensure smooth operation across the full temperature range. High stability over wide-ranging operating conditions also boosts the performance of devices such as gas meters, weather-station equipment and wearables.
The LPS22HH leverages ST’s latest advancements both in MEMS structures and the controlling ASIC to achieve performance gains and the proven fully molded package technology, with miniaturized apertures that prevent particle contamination, ensuring excellent reliability.
Energy-conscious features include a 0.9µA power-down mode and low active power, drawing just 4µA at 1Hz, including temperature compensation, to maximize battery runtimes. Support for I2C, SPI, and MIPI I3CSM 2-wire sensor-bus interface provides flexible digital connectivity, and there is a generous 128-bit FIFO for storing sensor data to minimize host intervention.
The LPS22HH is in production now, packaged as a 2mm x 2mm x 0.3mm 10-lead HLGA.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory