The STMicroelectronics HB2 650V IGBT series delivers efficiency and performance gains for medium- and high-speed applications such as PFC converters...
STMicroelectronics continues to make the STM32 family of richly featured and energy-efficient microcontrollers more easily accessible for designers through the STM32CubeIDE...
With a pressure noise equivalent to 5cm, the LPS22HH enhances controls such as collision avoidance for drones or other unmanned vehicles. Its superior accuracy also enhances features of smartphones and sport watches, such as indoor navigation.
In addition, temperature compensation is built in, relieving the load on the host microcontroller or application processor, helping to save energy and ensure smooth operation across the full temperature range. High stability over wide-ranging operating conditions also boosts the performance of devices such as gas meters, weather-station equipment and wearables.
The LPS22HH leverages ST’s latest advancements both in MEMS structures and the controlling ASIC to achieve performance gains and the proven fully molded package technology, with miniaturized apertures that prevent particle contamination, ensuring excellent reliability.
Energy-conscious features include a 0.9µA power-down mode and low active power, drawing just 4µA at 1Hz, including temperature compensation, to maximize battery runtimes. Support for I2C, SPI, and MIPI I3CSM 2-wire sensor-bus interface provides flexible digital connectivity, and there is a generous 128-bit FIFO for storing sensor data to minimize host intervention.
The LPS22HH is in production now, packaged as a 2mm x 2mm x 0.3mm 10-lead HLGA.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology