STMicroelectronics has been chosen to supply high-efficiency silicon-carbide (SiC) power electronics by Renault-Nissan-M...
STMicroelectronics has extended support for STM32G4 microcontrollers, delivering digital-power and motor-control Discove...
With a pressure noise equivalent to 5cm, the LPS22HH enhances controls such as collision avoidance for drones or other unmanned vehicles. Its superior accuracy also enhances features of smartphones and sport watches, such as indoor navigation.
In addition, temperature compensation is built in, relieving the load on the host microcontroller or application processor, helping to save energy and ensure smooth operation across the full temperature range. High stability over wide-ranging operating conditions also boosts the performance of devices such as gas meters, weather-station equipment and wearables.
The LPS22HH leverages ST’s latest advancements both in MEMS structures and the controlling ASIC to achieve performance gains and the proven fully molded package technology, with miniaturized apertures that prevent particle contamination, ensuring excellent reliability.
Energy-conscious features include a 0.9µA power-down mode and low active power, drawing just 4µA at 1Hz, including temperature compensation, to maximize battery runtimes. Support for I2C, SPI, and MIPI I3CSM 2-wire sensor-bus interface provides flexible digital connectivity, and there is a generous 128-bit FIFO for storing sensor data to minimize host intervention.
The LPS22HH is in production now, packaged as a 2mm x 2mm x 0.3mm 10-lead HLGA.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity