HSINCHU, Taiwan - Unex and STMicroelectronics announce the integration of Unex’s SOM-301, the most flexible and cyber-secure V2X System-on-Module...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – The STMicroelectronics L5965 seven-output automotive power-management IC (PMIC) enables more compact ...
The microcontroller provides essential features for basic sensing, communication, and control, including two comparators, SPI, I2C, and UART interfaces, and one
8- and two 16-bit timers. 8Kbytes of Flash memory and 1.5Kbytes of RAM provide cost-effective code and data storage, and up to 2Kbytes of the Flash memory can be assigned to act as data EEPROM. A flexible internal clock system, adjustable from 32kHz to 16MHz, saves component count and simplifies board design.
The STM8L001 delivers a competitively priced device with best-in-class performance for applications such as industrial sensors, lighting equipment, battery chargers, toys, e-Bikes, access cards, PC accessories, printer cartridges, and other cost- and power-sensitive smart products.
The up to six user I/Os allow engineers to take full advantage of the STM8L001’s optimized specification. ST’s ultra-low-power technologies ensure frugal operation in all modes, cutting current to as little as 300nA in halt mode to maximize the lifetime of battery-powered devices. The STM8L001 is also flexible, operating from 1.8V to 3.6V, and fully specified from -40°C to 125°C to ensure reliability even in harsh conditions.
The STM8L001J3 is in production now in the SO-8 package.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 7HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X
- 10BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight