Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
The STMicroelectronics LPS22HH MEMS piezoelectric absolute pressure sensor is so accurate and stable that manufacturers ...
The microcontroller provides essential features for basic sensing, communication, and control, including two comparators, SPI, I2C, and UART interfaces, and one
8- and two 16-bit timers. 8Kbytes of Flash memory and 1.5Kbytes of RAM provide cost-effective code and data storage, and up to 2Kbytes of the Flash memory can be assigned to act as data EEPROM. A flexible internal clock system, adjustable from 32kHz to 16MHz, saves component count and simplifies board design.
The STM8L001 delivers a competitively priced device with best-in-class performance for applications such as industrial sensors, lighting equipment, battery chargers, toys, e-Bikes, access cards, PC accessories, printer cartridges, and other cost- and power-sensitive smart products.
The up to six user I/Os allow engineers to take full advantage of the STM8L001’s optimized specification. ST’s ultra-low-power technologies ensure frugal operation in all modes, cutting current to as little as 300nA in halt mode to maximize the lifetime of battery-powered devices. The STM8L001 is also flexible, operating from 1.8V to 3.6V, and fully specified from -40°C to 125°C to ensure reliability even in harsh conditions.
The STM8L001J3 is in production now in the SO-8 package.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory