STMicroelectronics announced it has signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Swedish silicon carbide (SiC) wafer manufacturer Norstel AB ("Norstel")...
Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
The microcontroller provides essential features for basic sensing, communication, and control, including two comparators, SPI, I2C, and UART interfaces, and one
8- and two 16-bit timers. 8Kbytes of Flash memory and 1.5Kbytes of RAM provide cost-effective code and data storage, and up to 2Kbytes of the Flash memory can be assigned to act as data EEPROM. A flexible internal clock system, adjustable from 32kHz to 16MHz, saves component count and simplifies board design.
The STM8L001 delivers a competitively priced device with best-in-class performance for applications such as industrial sensors, lighting equipment, battery chargers, toys, e-Bikes, access cards, PC accessories, printer cartridges, and other cost- and power-sensitive smart products.
The up to six user I/Os allow engineers to take full advantage of the STM8L001’s optimized specification. ST’s ultra-low-power technologies ensure frugal operation in all modes, cutting current to as little as 300nA in halt mode to maximize the lifetime of battery-powered devices. The STM8L001 is also flexible, operating from 1.8V to 3.6V, and fully specified from -40°C to 125°C to ensure reliability even in harsh conditions.
The STM8L001J3 is in production now in the SO-8 package.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU