Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The device uses class D amplifiers which provide a much higher conversion efficiency of up to 90%, thus reducing heat energy losses. Its wide voltage input characteristics reduces the need for a voltage conversion IC allowing it to operate in 3V or 5V voltage systems. The device can deliver 1.5W into an 8 load at a 5V operating voltage. An integrated non-overlap circuit is used to improve voice quality. The BTL output can directly drive speakers.
The HT82V742 device is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type, which can meet various voice application requirements.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X