Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The device uses class D amplifiers which provide a much higher conversion efficiency of up to 90%, thus reducing heat energy losses. Its wide voltage input characteristics reduces the need for a voltage conversion IC allowing it to operate in 3V or 5V voltage systems. The device can deliver 1.5W into an 8 load at a 5V operating voltage. An integrated non-overlap circuit is used to improve voice quality. The BTL output can directly drive speakers.
The HT82V742 device is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type, which can meet various voice application requirements.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU