Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
The device uses class D amplifiers which provide a much higher conversion efficiency of up to 90%, thus reducing heat energy losses. Its wide voltage input characteristics reduces the need for a voltage conversion IC allowing it to operate in 3V or 5V voltage systems. The device can deliver 1.5W into an 8 load at a 5V operating voltage. An integrated non-overlap circuit is used to improve voice quality. The BTL output can directly drive speakers.
The HT82V742 device is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type, which can meet various voice application requirements.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory