Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
In expanding its presence in the Brushless DC Motor controller application area, Holtek is delighted to announce its new BLDC Flash type MCU, the HT66FM5340...
The HT32F0006 provides 128K bytes of Flash memory and 16K bytes of Data RAM memory. When operating at its maximum system frequency of 48MHz, the integrated MIDI-Engine can support up to 32-channel musical synthesizing functions. The 4-bit QSPI interface can rapidly read the MIDI tones from an external SPI Flash memory and the 16-bit high performance D/A converter provides a stereophonic output. A standard I2S interface can connect with external audio CODECs.
Additionally, the device also contains a 16-channel 12-bit A/D converter and a USB 2.0 Full Speed interface. Several standard communication interfaces, including USART, UART, SPI and I2C interfaces are fully integrated to increase the application flexibility.
The HT32F0006 is suitable for voice/music related applications and with its high degree of functional integration greatly simplifies circuit design. The device supports an operating voltage ranging from 2.0V to 3.6V and is supplied in 48/64-pin LQFP package types, which can meet a variety of application requirements. The device also supports an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C, which meets with the industrial specifications.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory