Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
The HT32F0006 provides 128K bytes of Flash memory and 16K bytes of Data RAM memory. When operating at its maximum system frequency of 48MHz, the integrated MIDI-Engine can support up to 32-channel musical synthesizing functions. The 4-bit QSPI interface can rapidly read the MIDI tones from an external SPI Flash memory and the 16-bit high performance D/A converter provides a stereophonic output. A standard I2S interface can connect with external audio CODECs.
Additionally, the device also contains a 16-channel 12-bit A/D converter and a USB 2.0 Full Speed interface. Several standard communication interfaces, including USART, UART, SPI and I2C interfaces are fully integrated to increase the application flexibility.
The HT32F0006 is suitable for voice/music related applications and with its high degree of functional integration greatly simplifies circuit design. The device supports an operating voltage ranging from 2.0V to 3.6V and is supplied in 48/64-pin LQFP package types, which can meet a variety of application requirements. The device also supports an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C, which meets with the industrial specifications.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU