Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver...
Holtek announced the release of its new Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK high performance RF receiver ICs, the BC2302A and BC2302B...
The devices have an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V and system resources which include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory, 64×8 bits of RAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, an 8-bit PWM, an 8-bit Timer and a single Time Base function. Two oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz HIRC and the other is a 32kHz LIRC.
The integrated high resolution HIRC and LIRC oscillation circuits both have a resolution of ±1% under the conditions of fixed voltage and fixed temperature. The HT68F0021 is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type while the HT68F0031 is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications