Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
The devices have an operating voltage of 1.8V~5.5V and system resources which include 1K×14 bits of Flash Program Memory, 64×8 bits of RAM, 32×14 bits of emulated EEPROM, an 8-bit PWM, an 8-bit Timer and a single Time Base function. Two oscillator options are provided, one is an 8MHz HIRC and the other is a 32kHz LIRC.
The integrated high resolution HIRC and LIRC oscillation circuits both have a resolution of ±1% under the conditions of fixed voltage and fixed temperature. The HT68F0021 is supplied in an 8-pin SOP package type while the HT68F0031 is supplied in a 16-pin NSOP package type.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 4ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 5TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper