Cincoze unveils the GM-1000 rugged GPU computer, which is powered by the 9th/8th generation Intel CPU and supports one MXM GPU module expansion...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Cincoze today announced upgraded rugged embedded computers with 9th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Xeon E processors...
Based on Cincoze’ innovative CMI & CFM technology, the system allows users to expand functions and I/Os through ready-to-use modules, such as triple display support, and Power over Ethernet (PoE), serial ports, optical isolated digital I/O, and LPT/PS2. One of the most beneficial features is PoE, and its numerous advantages for embedded applications. Your existing network cabling can be used to avoid the cost of providing AC power and adding connectivity to existing structures. The system can provide a maximum of 25.5 W per port, and it is ideal for applications like machine vision or video surveillance.
“DA-1100 is an ultra compact embedded computer featuring a fanless/cableless design, wide operating temperature (-40°C to 70°C), wide range DC power input (from 9V to 48V) and high tolerance of vibration/shock (5G/50G). The system is suited for deployment in space-constrained place and continuous operation under harsh environments.” said Brandon Chien, CEO of Cincoze.
To deliver maximum connectivity, the DA-1100 series comes with a variety of I/O connectors, including 2x Intel GbE ports, 5x USB ports, 1x DVI-I, 1x Line-out, 1x Mic-in, 2x RS-232/422/485 ports, and a remote power/reset connector. The system is also designed with a user-friendly maintenance area, which allows users to adjust AT/ATX power setting, clear CMOS, and easy SIM card access.
The system also provides 1x mSATA socket (shared with mPCIe socket) and 1x 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD drive bay for mass storage requirements, e.g. video recording.For wireless connectivity, there are two full-size mini-PCIe sockets and dual antennas holes that support wireless modules for various IoT applications.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 2STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 3Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 4Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 5Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 8Würth Elektronik Presents Cat6-compatible WR-MJ Modular Jack Connectors
- 9HOLTEK New TinyPowerTM 40V/150mA HT75Hxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current with Protection
- 10AAEON Edge Solutions: Monitoring for Healthy Practices in Banking