Cincoze introduced its latest fanless slim embedded computer “P1100 series”. The system is designed to be positioned as “One Computer...
Cincoze announced sunlight readable panel PC and touch monitor “CS-100 Series”. The product series incorporates an ultra high brightness backlight module up to 1...
Based on Cincoze’ innovative CMI & CFM technology, the system allows users to expand functions and I/Os through ready-to-use modules, such as triple display support, and Power over Ethernet (PoE), serial ports, optical isolated digital I/O, and LPT/PS2. One of the most beneficial features is PoE, and its numerous advantages for embedded applications. Your existing network cabling can be used to avoid the cost of providing AC power and adding connectivity to existing structures. The system can provide a maximum of 25.5 W per port, and it is ideal for applications like machine vision or video surveillance.
“DA-1100 is an ultra compact embedded computer featuring a fanless/cableless design, wide operating temperature (-40°C to 70°C), wide range DC power input (from 9V to 48V) and high tolerance of vibration/shock (5G/50G). The system is suited for deployment in space-constrained place and continuous operation under harsh environments.” said Brandon Chien, CEO of Cincoze.
To deliver maximum connectivity, the DA-1100 series comes with a variety of I/O connectors, including 2x Intel GbE ports, 5x USB ports, 1x DVI-I, 1x Line-out, 1x Mic-in, 2x RS-232/422/485 ports, and a remote power/reset connector. The system is also designed with a user-friendly maintenance area, which allows users to adjust AT/ATX power setting, clear CMOS, and easy SIM card access.
The system also provides 1x mSATA socket (shared with mPCIe socket) and 1x 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD drive bay for mass storage requirements, e.g. video recording.For wireless connectivity, there are two full-size mini-PCIe sockets and dual antennas holes that support wireless modules for various IoT applications.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 7HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X
- 10BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight