AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays...
AAEON releases the BOXER-8120AI, a powerful and compact controller for edge AI applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON’s latest 1U rackmount network appliance is fitted with an Intel 8th generation CPU and features four DDR4 UDIMM modules for up to 64GB of memory. Three NIM slots give users flexibility and the possibility of multiple bypass channels. Breaking from the conventional design specifications of competing systems, the FWS-7830’s default SFP LAN ports use Intel i350-AM2 controllers to enable NFV infrastructure, which improves the efficiency of load balancing while still reducing the reliance on physical equipment.
Three SATA connectors are available for additional storage, a Mini-Card socket means WiFi/3G/4G expansion is possible, and up to two PCIe slots enable further expansion possibilities. The appliance’s comprehensive I/O interface includes two USB3.0 ports, a console port, an LCM port, and VGA and HDMI ports.
“The FWS-7830 belongs to a new generation of network products,” said AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “With NFVi growing in sophistication, we expect more and more of our customers to demand appliances that support LAN virtualization by default. Right now, only AAEON can do this.”
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications