TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON presents its AI platforms powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X. As the first company to produce an mPCIe module to feature the Intel Myriad X VPU...
AAEON announces the 2nd Generation of UP modular boards, the UP Core Plus maker board along with the Net Plus and Vision Plus X docking boards...
AAEON’s latest 1U rackmount network appliance is fitted with an Intel 8th generation CPU and features four DDR4 UDIMM modules for up to 64GB of memory. Three NIM slots give users flexibility and the possibility of multiple bypass channels. Breaking from the conventional design specifications of competing systems, the FWS-7830’s default SFP LAN ports use Intel i350-AM2 controllers to enable NFV infrastructure, which improves the efficiency of load balancing while still reducing the reliance on physical equipment.
Three SATA connectors are available for additional storage, a Mini-Card socket means WiFi/3G/4G expansion is possible, and up to two PCIe slots enable further expansion possibilities. The appliance’s comprehensive I/O interface includes two USB3.0 ports, a console port, an LCM port, and VGA and HDMI ports.
“The FWS-7830 belongs to a new generation of network products,” said AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “With NFVi growing in sophistication, we expect more and more of our customers to demand appliances that support LAN virtualization by default. Right now, only AAEON can do this.”
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 4ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 5TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper