AAEON announces the AIOT-ILND01 LoRa node. With the introduction of this small, but powerful edge device, AAEON now offe...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON was recently invited to and participated in the Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day. AAEON was th...
AAEON’s latest 1U rackmount network appliance is fitted with an Intel 8th generation CPU and features four DDR4 UDIMM modules for up to 64GB of memory. Three NIM slots give users flexibility and the possibility of multiple bypass channels. Breaking from the conventional design specifications of competing systems, the FWS-7830’s default SFP LAN ports use Intel i350-AM2 controllers to enable NFV infrastructure, which improves the efficiency of load balancing while still reducing the reliance on physical equipment.
Three SATA connectors are available for additional storage, a Mini-Card socket means WiFi/3G/4G expansion is possible, and up to two PCIe slots enable further expansion possibilities. The appliance’s comprehensive I/O interface includes two USB3.0 ports, a console port, an LCM port, and VGA and HDMI ports.
“The FWS-7830 belongs to a new generation of network products,” said AAEON network security division product manager Ulysses Yu. “With NFVi growing in sophistication, we expect more and more of our customers to demand appliances that support LAN virtualization by default. Right now, only AAEON can do this.”
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics