Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
The devices have a wide operating voltage range of 2.5V~5.5V, low receiving current of 3.2mA in the 433MHz frequency band, a high receiving sensitivity of up to -110dBm at a 25ksps data rate, a maximum transmission rate of 25ksps and a low power down current of less than 1µA.
The devices can directly work to receive RF independently after a power on reset operation without other configurations or can be connected to an MCU via their integrated I2C interface to configure certain parameters such as the frequency band selection, before activating the RF receiver. The devices support a 16MHz external crystal oscillator and have integrated auto calibration and auto gain control functions for auto compensation and adaptation to the operating environment. The devices have an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C and are supplied in a small 8-pin SOP-EP package type which will meet the requirements of low profile product and receiver module designs.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics