Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The devices have a wide operating voltage range of 2.5V~5.5V, low receiving current of 3.2mA in the 433MHz frequency band, a high receiving sensitivity of up to -110dBm at a 25ksps data rate, a maximum transmission rate of 25ksps and a low power down current of less than 1µA.
The devices can directly work to receive RF independently after a power on reset operation without other configurations or can be connected to an MCU via their integrated I2C interface to configure certain parameters such as the frequency band selection, before activating the RF receiver. The devices support a 16MHz external crystal oscillator and have integrated auto calibration and auto gain control functions for auto compensation and adaptation to the operating environment. The devices have an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C and are supplied in a small 8-pin SOP-EP package type which will meet the requirements of low profile product and receiver module designs.
- 1USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 2High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 3Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 4Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD
- 5Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 6Samsung Begins Mass Production of Industry’s First 12Gb LPDDR5 Mobile DRAM
- 7congatec Presents 10 New High-end Modules for Embedded Edge Computing