Holtek announces the release of its new ultra-low power consumption Flash MCU, the HT67F2567, which includes the electronic paper display, EPD, driver...
Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
The devices have a wide operating voltage range of 2.5V~5.5V, low receiving current of 3.2mA in the 433MHz frequency band, a high receiving sensitivity of up to -110dBm at a 25ksps data rate, a maximum transmission rate of 25ksps and a low power down current of less than 1µA.
The devices can directly work to receive RF independently after a power on reset operation without other configurations or can be connected to an MCU via their integrated I2C interface to configure certain parameters such as the frequency band selection, before activating the RF receiver. The devices support a 16MHz external crystal oscillator and have integrated auto calibration and auto gain control functions for auto compensation and adaptation to the operating environment. The devices have an operating temperature of -40°C~85°C and are supplied in a small 8-pin SOP-EP package type which will meet the requirements of low profile product and receiver module designs.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications