Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has developed the industry’s fastest-class PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs for enterpr...
Toshiba Memory announced the launch of a new Storage Class Memory (SCM) solution: XL-FLASH. Based on the company’s inn...
The new devices integrate 96-layer BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory and a controller in a JEDEC-standard 11.5 x 13.0mm package. The controller performs error correction, wear leveling, logical-to-physical address translation and bad-block management for simplified system development.
All three devices are compliant with JEDEC UFS Ver. 3.0, including HS-GEAR4, which has a theoretical interface speed of up to 11.6Gbps per lane (x2 lanes = 23.2Gbps) while also supporting features that suppress increases in power consumption. Sequential read and write performance of the 512GB device are improved by approximately 70 percent and 80 percent, respectively, over previous generation devices.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 4Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 5STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 6Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 7Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper
- 8ST Teams with Arrow to Provide e-Fuel-Injection Reference Design Compliant
- 9HOLTEK New BP45F4MB Power Bank MCU
- 10Toshiba to Showcase Industry’s Fastest-class PCIe 4.0 SSDs