AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON announces the latest products in our line of AI modules featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, the AI Core XP4 and XP8...
When buying an IP68 IoT gateway, customers typically have to choose between a cheap, low-performance device and a powerful but almost prohibitively expensive machine. With the customizable AIOT-IP6801, however, system integrators can sidestep this problem by working with AAEON to custom-build the right solution for the right price.
The device is built around the UP Squared developer board, which features Intel Celeron N3350 and Atom E3940 CPUs and up to 4GB memory/32GB eMMC. Thanks to extra expansion slots, the AIOT-IP6801 gateway is flexible to add optional functions to satisfy the user’s needs.
The AIOT-IP6801 comes with WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 with dedicated antennas. Optional LoRa, 3G/4G LTE, and IQRF kits are available, and the system can also maintain communication links in high-temperature environments.
Measuring 240mm x 160mm x 70mm, the AIOT-IP6801 is considerably smaller than competing devices, and AAEON has further increased the system’s user-friendliness by substituting M12 connectors with waterproof attachments for many of its I/O ports. As a result, users won’t have the trouble of needing to get M12 cables custom made for their applications. Different SKUs featuring either 0°C~50°C or -20°C~70°C operating temperatures, and wide voltage support are expected to be delivered in 2019.
“We’re confident that this is one of the most complete IP68 IoT gateways on the market,” said AAEON design manufacturing service product manager Alan Lan. “Thanks to the strength and computing power of the AIOT-IP6801, even if you work in the dirt, you can still keep your head in the clouds.”
- 1u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 2HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 3USB 3.1 Flash Drive Key for Industrial Applications
- 4High-Performance MEMS Inertial Module from STM Targets Demanding AR, VR, and Tracking Applications
- 5Avalue Launch of Intel Coffee Lake Rugged Fanless Embedded System – EPS-CFS
- 6BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight
- 7Powerline Communication Development Toolset from STMicroelectronics
- 8Swissbit Introduces Industrial Grade 3D-NAND-SSD