AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays...
AAEON releases the BOXER-8120AI, a powerful and compact controller for edge AI applications. Powered by the NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
When buying an IP68 IoT gateway, customers typically have to choose between a cheap, low-performance device and a powerful but almost prohibitively expensive machine. With the customizable AIOT-IP6801, however, system integrators can sidestep this problem by working with AAEON to custom-build the right solution for the right price.
The device is built around the UP Squared developer board, which features Intel Celeron N3350 and Atom E3940 CPUs and up to 4GB memory/32GB eMMC. Thanks to extra expansion slots, the AIOT-IP6801 gateway is flexible to add optional functions to satisfy the user’s needs.
The AIOT-IP6801 comes with WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 with dedicated antennas. Optional LoRa, 3G/4G LTE, and IQRF kits are available, and the system can also maintain communication links in high-temperature environments.
Measuring 240mm x 160mm x 70mm, the AIOT-IP6801 is considerably smaller than competing devices, and AAEON has further increased the system’s user-friendliness by substituting M12 connectors with waterproof attachments for many of its I/O ports. As a result, users won’t have the trouble of needing to get M12 cables custom made for their applications. Different SKUs featuring either 0°C~50°C or -20°C~70°C operating temperatures, and wide voltage support are expected to be delivered in 2019.
“We’re confident that this is one of the most complete IP68 IoT gateways on the market,” said AAEON design manufacturing service product manager Alan Lan. “Thanks to the strength and computing power of the AIOT-IP6801, even if you work in the dirt, you can still keep your head in the clouds.”
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications