Toshiba Memory Corporation has started sampling the industry’s first Universal Flash Storage (UFS) Ver. 3.0 embedded flash memory devices...
Toshiba has expanded its lineup of automotive Ethernet bridge ICs with the new “TC9562 series”: TC9562AXBG, which offers more interfaces than Toshiba’s current bridge ICs...
The new IC receives the position data of the motor rotation target by an external LIN BUS, and drives the motor to the rotation target.
No software development is required, as the IC has the hardware logic of a H-bridge motor driver and LIN communication function with enhanced checksum. It can detect over voltage, over current and over temperature thereby prevent abnormal operating conditions.
The new IC has an operating temperature range of -40 to 125°C, required for automotive applications, and will be AEC-Q100 qualified.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications