Toshiba announced the launch of a sensorless control pre-driver IC “TB9062FNG” for brushless DC motors (BLDC motors) used in automotive applications...
Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has begun sampling new Automotive JEDEC UFS Version 2.1 embedded memory solutions utilizing 3D flash memory...
The new IC receives the position data of the motor rotation target by an external LIN BUS, and drives the motor to the rotation target.
No software development is required, as the IC has the hardware logic of a H-bridge motor driver and LIN communication function with enhanced checksum. It can detect over voltage, over current and over temperature thereby prevent abnormal operating conditions.
The new IC has an operating temperature range of -40 to 125°C, required for automotive applications, and will be AEC-Q100 qualified.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics