Holtek announced the release of its new Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK high performance RF receiver ICs, the BC2302A and BC2302B...
Holtek wishes to announce two new additions to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0021 and HT68F0031 devices...
The device includes a low-power RTC oscillator whose standby current can be as low as 150nA (typical value) when the watchdog and Time Base are enabled at a voltage of 3V. The RTC oscillation accuracy can be adjusted using externally connected capacitors, making the device suitable for various power saving timing products. With regards to the main system resources, the device includes 16K words of Flash Program Memory, 2304 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory.
The integrated A/D Converter can accurately measure analog voltages and other analog signals. The device also includes a 12V booster circuit allowing the EPD function to drive red/black/white electronic paper display applications, and supports up to 64 segments of electronic paper display. The device provides several multifunctional Timer Modules, an independent SPI interface as well as a communication module, which includes UART, I2C and SPI interfaces. These interfaces offer a high level of flexibility for communication with external devices. The device's IAP online program update function provides a convenient method for the user to upgrade their product’s program.
As for packaging, the device is supplied in both 100-pin LQFP and Gold Bump Dice package types. An OCDS EV chip, named the HT67V2567, is provided for emulation purposes, offering convenience and flexibility for product development and debugging.
- 1New Components for Smart Systems
- 2Samsung Introduces New Ultra-Slim 20Mp ISOCELL Image Sensor for Full-Screen Display Smartphones
- 3AAEON’s Rugged AIOT-IP6801 IoT Gateway
- 4Toshiba Starts Sample Shipments of Automotive DC Motor Driver IC with LIN Slave Function
- 5HOLTEK New BC2302A/B Sub-1GHz Superheterodyne OOK RF Receiver ICs
- 6Samsung Announces Industry’s First 1TB Embedded Universal Flash Storage
- 7MIX-H310A1: Powering Your Vision for Industry 4.0
- 8BIOSTAR Introduces Edge Computing Solution with SoC Motherboard -A10N-8800E
- 9Toshiba Memory Unveils Industry's First UFS Ver. 3.0 Embedded Flash Memory Devices
- 10Toshiba Expands Ethernet Bridge IC Lineup for Automotive and Industrial Applications