Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
The device includes a low-power RTC oscillator whose standby current can be as low as 150nA (typical value) when the watchdog and Time Base are enabled at a voltage of 3V. The RTC oscillation accuracy can be adjusted using externally connected capacitors, making the device suitable for various power saving timing products. With regards to the main system resources, the device includes 16K words of Flash Program Memory, 2304 bytes of Data Memory and 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory.
The integrated A/D Converter can accurately measure analog voltages and other analog signals. The device also includes a 12V booster circuit allowing the EPD function to drive red/black/white electronic paper display applications, and supports up to 64 segments of electronic paper display. The device provides several multifunctional Timer Modules, an independent SPI interface as well as a communication module, which includes UART, I2C and SPI interfaces. These interfaces offer a high level of flexibility for communication with external devices. The device's IAP online program update function provides a convenient method for the user to upgrade their product’s program.
As for packaging, the device is supplied in both 100-pin LQFP and Gold Bump Dice package types. An OCDS EV chip, named the HT67V2567, is provided for emulation purposes, offering convenience and flexibility for product development and debugging.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics