Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of 3.0 V ruggedized ENYCAP electrical double-layer energy storage capacit...
Designed to replace mercury UVC lamps, the device released today offers an emission angle of ± 60° and radiant power to 18 mW at 100 mA without the need for an external lens. Built on AlGaN technology, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 features forward current up to 150 mA, forward voltage down to 4 V, and a wavelength range of 270 nm to 290 nm.
The emitter diode's specifications make it ideal for water and air purification, physical surface sterilization, medical disinfection, and portable sanitizers. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 is compatible with reflow soldering processes and features a Moisture Sensitivity Level of 3 in accordance with J-STD-020.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 6Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds
- 10New iNEMO Sensors from STMicroelectronics Deliver ML Core Efficiencies for Industrial and Consumer