Vishay Intertechnology introduced new powdered iron based, WPC-compliant (Wireless Power Consortium) wireless charging c...
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Designed to replace mercury UVC lamps, the device released today offers an emission angle of ± 60° and radiant power to 18 mW at 100 mA without the need for an external lens. Built on AlGaN technology, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 features forward current up to 150 mA, forward voltage down to 4 V, and a wavelength range of 270 nm to 290 nm.
The emitter diode's specifications make it ideal for water and air purification, physical surface sterilization, medical disinfection, and portable sanitizers. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 is compatible with reflow soldering processes and features a Moisture Sensitivity Level of 3 in accordance with J-STD-020.
- 1Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 2Avalue Embedded E-paper Information Display Solution EPD-3133
- 3HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 4Cincoze GM-1000 Embedded GPU Computer Empowers Superior Performance for Machine Vision Applications
- 5BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency
- 8Miniaturized Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 BGA SSD for Ultra-small Industrial Applications