Vishay Intertechnology introduced new powdered iron based, WPC-compliant (Wireless Power Consortium) wireless charging c...
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Designed to replace mercury UVC lamps, the device released today offers an emission angle of ± 60° and radiant power to 18 mW at 100 mA without the need for an external lens. Built on AlGaN technology, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 features forward current up to 150 mA, forward voltage down to 4 V, and a wavelength range of 270 nm to 290 nm.
The emitter diode's specifications make it ideal for water and air purification, physical surface sterilization, medical disinfection, and portable sanitizers. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 is compatible with reflow soldering processes and features a Moisture Sensitivity Level of 3 in accordance with J-STD-020.
- 1Yocto Support Recently Added for AAEON Boxers
- 2Swissbit Announces Long-term Availability for SD and CompactFlash Cards S-250 and C-350
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2663 Impedance Phase Angle Measurement MCU
- 4STMicroelectronics Unveils World’s Fastest 50W Qi Wireless-Charging IC
- 5AAEON and LIPS Join Forces to Accelerate NVIDIA Isaac Adoption