Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors that are...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the new F339X2 305VAC series of Automotive Grade X2 electromagnetic interference (EMI)...
Designed to replace mercury UVC lamps, the device released today offers an emission angle of ± 60° and radiant power to 18 mW at 100 mA without the need for an external lens. Built on AlGaN technology, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 features forward current up to 150 mA, forward voltage down to 4 V, and a wavelength range of 270 nm to 290 nm.
The emitter diode's specifications make it ideal for water and air purification, physical surface sterilization, medical disinfection, and portable sanitizers. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the VLMU35CM..-280-120 is compatible with reflow soldering processes and features a Moisture Sensitivity Level of 3 in accordance with J-STD-020.
- 1Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 2BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 3Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 4Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 5Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 6New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 7Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 8Small, Robust and Flexible: Han 1A
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics