AAEON announced the BOXER-6405U, a turn-key rugged embedded PC built to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of Industry 4...
AAEON announces the RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet. The RTC-1010M builds on AAEON’s experience in rugged tablet design. Featuring a 10...
The RICO-3399 features the Rockchip RK3399 ARM hexa-core processor. The Rockchip RK3399 combines the Rockchip Quad-Core Cortex-A53 and Dual-Core Cortex-A72 processors onto a single SoC. The RK3399 divides tasks depending on the performance needs. The Rockchip RK3399 features a built in Mali-T860MP4 GPU which is 50% faster than its previous generation, and provides the video decoding capabilities to deliver 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps via HDMI 2.0.
The RICO-3399 utilizes the unique architecture of the Rockchip RK3399 to deliver power that is unparalleled in its size. With 16GB eMMC storage and 2GB LPDDR3 memory, the RICO-3399 is capable of handling AI applications without the need of additional AI modules, saving money and lowering power consumption. The RICO-3399 is compatible with TensorFlow and Caffe2 to bring AI based on Android NNAPI. The RICO-3399 has the power to handle applications such as smart surveillance and unmanned stores.
Built on the PICO-ITX standard, the RICO-3399 brings all these features in a package designed to fit anywhere, and with 3G/4G capability, it can connect anywhere, too. The RICO-3399 offers Android 7.1 as standard, providing a flexible platform for APP development. With a wide array of I/O features, such as USB Type-C, USB 3.0, microSD and MIPI camera support, the RICO-3399 is perfect for usage in digital signage, interactive KIOSK, and smart office solutions. Additionally, AAEON’s manufacturer services can customize the RICO-3399 to meet the specific and unique requirements of your application.
“The RICO-3399 was built to meet growing customer demands for high-resolution 4K Ultra HD solutions and to provide a compact AI platform suitable for Industry 4.0 applications,” said Owen Kuo, Product Manager with AAEON’s Rugged Mobile Division. “With AAEON’s manufacturer service, the RICO-3399 is a platform with unparalleled power and flexibility.”
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC