TAIPEI, Taiwan - AAEON received two awards as part of the COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2019. AAEON is the only IPC manufacturer to receive the honor in 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announced its development of IoT platform solutions featuring Microsoft’s IoT Plug and Play. ...
The RICO-3399 features the Rockchip RK3399 ARM hexa-core processor. The Rockchip RK3399 combines the Rockchip Quad-Core Cortex-A53 and Dual-Core Cortex-A72 processors onto a single SoC. The RK3399 divides tasks depending on the performance needs. The Rockchip RK3399 features a built in Mali-T860MP4 GPU which is 50% faster than its previous generation, and provides the video decoding capabilities to deliver 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps via HDMI 2.0.
The RICO-3399 utilizes the unique architecture of the Rockchip RK3399 to deliver power that is unparalleled in its size. With 16GB eMMC storage and 2GB LPDDR3 memory, the RICO-3399 is capable of handling AI applications without the need of additional AI modules, saving money and lowering power consumption. The RICO-3399 is compatible with TensorFlow and Caffe2 to bring AI based on Android NNAPI. The RICO-3399 has the power to handle applications such as smart surveillance and unmanned stores.
Built on the PICO-ITX standard, the RICO-3399 brings all these features in a package designed to fit anywhere, and with 3G/4G capability, it can connect anywhere, too. The RICO-3399 offers Android 7.1 as standard, providing a flexible platform for APP development. With a wide array of I/O features, such as USB Type-C, USB 3.0, microSD and MIPI camera support, the RICO-3399 is perfect for usage in digital signage, interactive KIOSK, and smart office solutions. Additionally, AAEON’s manufacturer services can customize the RICO-3399 to meet the specific and unique requirements of your application.
“The RICO-3399 was built to meet growing customer demands for high-resolution 4K Ultra HD solutions and to provide a compact AI platform suitable for Industry 4.0 applications,” said Owen Kuo, Product Manager with AAEON’s Rugged Mobile Division. “With AAEON’s manufacturer service, the RICO-3399 is a platform with unparalleled power and flexibility.”
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology