CSTIC runs March 18-19 at the Shanghai International Convention Center, while SEMICON China takes place March 20-22 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center. For SEMICON China, Brooks Instrument will be co-exhibiting in booth N33675 with its regional business partner, SCH Electronics Co., Ltd.
During the conference, Mohamed Saleem, Chief Technology Officer at Brooks Instrument will discuss the design, operation and capabilities of the new GP200 P-MFC during a presentation titled “A New Differential Pressure Sensor-based Mass Flow Controller for Advanced Semiconductor Processing.”
Designed with exclusive alarm capabilities for early detection of potential process issues, the GP200 P-MFC enables precise and repeatable control for critical gas delivery applications and is fully pressure insensitive to dynamic inlet and outlet pressure conditions. Process gas accuracy is +/- 1% and repeatability is +/- 0.15% of set point.
Brooks Instrument developed the GP200 P-MFC based on a combination of absolute and differential pressure transducers, where a single differential pressure sensor is used instead of two absolute pressure sensors to compute pressure drop.
“The advantage of this technique is that it eliminates the need for having matched absolute sensors, and therefore prevents uncontrolled drifts and flow inaccuracies, which yields superior accuracy and repeatability of flow measurement,” said Saleem. “We’re excited to talk with customers and showcase this new technology at the CSTIC conference and SEMICON China.”
In addition to the new GP200 P-MFC, Brooks Instrument will feature other semiconductor products at SEMICON China, including the industry-leading GF125 Series MFCs, the GF125 with high-speed EtherCAT, the GF100 Series high-flow MFCs and the VDM300 vapor delivery module, now with EtherCAT.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC