Toshiba Electronic has started sample shipments of “TB9058FNG,” an automotive DC motor driver IC with a LIN (Local I...
Toshiba Memory Corporation has started sampling the industry’s first Universal Flash Storage (UFS) Ver. 3.0 embedded flash memory devices...
TMPM3HQFDFG is an Arm Cortex-M core-based microcontroller in the TXZ family’s “M3H group” developed for consumer and industrial equipment.
In recent years, methods for rapid system prototyping have advanced by combining microcontroller boards with commercially available function boards. Thundersoft’s general-purpose MCU board integrating TXZ family microcontrollers is compatible with the Arm Mbed OS. Customers can start development immediately after the introduction of the MCU board, using an on-line compiler and other development environments provided free of charge by Arm.
The board is also equipped with Arduino compatible connectors and SeeedGrove connectors, both widely used in the industry, and it allows rapid system development— prototyping—with numerous commercially available shields (function boards) and sensors.
Thundersoft’s general-purpose MCU boards will be available on the Taobao website in China and on the Thundersoft’s corporate website in other regions from this month.
Toshiba will support a wide range of customers in speeding up time to market for products and expand its semiconductor business by reflecting the needs of customers to its product development.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC