Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation today launched "TCD2569BFG," a lens reduction type, 5340-pixel by 3-lin...
Toshiba announced the launch of a sensorless control pre-driver IC “TB9062FNG” for brushless DC motors (BLDC motors) used in automotive applications...
TMPM3HQFDFG is an Arm Cortex-M core-based microcontroller in the TXZ family’s “M3H group” developed for consumer and industrial equipment.
In recent years, methods for rapid system prototyping have advanced by combining microcontroller boards with commercially available function boards. Thundersoft’s general-purpose MCU board integrating TXZ family microcontrollers is compatible with the Arm Mbed OS. Customers can start development immediately after the introduction of the MCU board, using an on-line compiler and other development environments provided free of charge by Arm.
The board is also equipped with Arduino compatible connectors and SeeedGrove connectors, both widely used in the industry, and it allows rapid system development— prototyping—with numerous commercially available shields (function boards) and sensors.
Thundersoft’s general-purpose MCU boards will be available on the Taobao website in China and on the Thundersoft’s corporate website in other regions from this month.
Toshiba will support a wide range of customers in speeding up time to market for products and expand its semiconductor business by reflecting the needs of customers to its product development.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology