Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of its new proximity sensing Flash MCU, the BS45F3235. As the device includes an integrated...
With regards to internal functions, the device includes 3Kwords of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. The device’s internal integrated AC body fat circuit can greatly reduce the external component requirements, such as amplifier, analog switches and sine wave generator. The internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter is used for weight measurement purposes. The internal LDO can provide power for external sensors while the True EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in a 24-pin QFN(3×3) package type. Compared with the previously released BH66F2652, the BH66F2632 has a more complete range of communication interfaces which include UART, I2C and SPI. In having a smaller package type, it offers a lower BOM COST and provides convenience and flexibility for customers to meet the demands of a wide range of diversified products.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC