Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
With regards to internal functions, the device includes 3Kwords of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. The device’s internal integrated AC body fat circuit can greatly reduce the external component requirements, such as amplifier, analog switches and sine wave generator. The internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter is used for weight measurement purposes. The internal LDO can provide power for external sensors while the True EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in a 24-pin QFN(3×3) package type. Compared with the previously released BH66F2652, the BH66F2632 has a more complete range of communication interfaces which include UART, I2C and SPI. In having a smaller package type, it offers a lower BOM COST and provides convenience and flexibility for customers to meet the demands of a wide range of diversified products.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity