Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
With regards to internal functions, the device includes 3Kwords of Flash Program Memory, 256 bytes of Data Memory and 32 bytes of True EEPROM Memory. The device’s internal integrated AC body fat circuit can greatly reduce the external component requirements, such as amplifier, analog switches and sine wave generator. The internal 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter is used for weight measurement purposes. The internal LDO can provide power for external sensors while the True EEPROM can be used to store product automatic adjustments and calibration parameters.
With regard to packaging, the device is supplied in a 24-pin QFN(3×3) package type. Compared with the previously released BH66F2652, the BH66F2632 has a more complete range of communication interfaces which include UART, I2C and SPI. In having a smaller package type, it offers a lower BOM COST and provides convenience and flexibility for customers to meet the demands of a wide range of diversified products.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology