AAEON announced the BOXER-6405U, a turn-key rugged embedded PC built to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of Industry 4...
AAEON releases the RICO-3399, a powerful PICO-ITX single-board computer that is built for AI applications and high-resolution displays...
Powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 or Pentium N4200, formerly Apollo Lake, the RTC-1010M is built to easily integrate into the workspace. The RTC-1010M is the only tablet of its kind to offer a choice of Windows 10 IoT or Android 9 (available Q2). It also features USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type C, Micro HDMI as well as support for Micro SD and SIM cards.
Flexibility is a feature for the RTC-1010M. In addition to its standard compliment of I/O support, customers can also order options such as a smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and 2D barcode scanner. There is also a range of accessories from docking mounts to shoulder belts to help make the RTC-1010M even easier and more flexible to use.
The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M is built to go where you need it. The 10.1” sunlight readable screen makes working outside easy. The RTC-1010M features a hot-swappable battery, allowing you to switch batteries without having to shut down or stop to recharge. The RTC-1010M is IP54 certified, drop tested to 76cm, and can operate in temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F~122°F). And with customized firmware, the RTC-1010M can be operated without having to take your gloves off. AAEON also offers its unparalleled service support, ensuring the RTC-1010M is always working when you are.
AAEON Rugged Tablet Product Manager Peter Yang stated, “The RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet is an affordable alternative to fully rugged tablets, providing durability and factory support that is unavailable with consumer tablets. The RTC-1010M is built for work.”
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC