TAIPEI, Taiwan - AAEON received two awards as part of the COMPUTEX d&i Awards 2019. AAEON is the only IPC manufacturer to receive the honor in 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON announced its development of IoT platform solutions featuring Microsoft’s IoT Plug and Play. ...
Powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 or Pentium N4200, formerly Apollo Lake, the RTC-1010M is built to easily integrate into the workspace. The RTC-1010M is the only tablet of its kind to offer a choice of Windows 10 IoT or Android 9 (available Q2). It also features USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type C, Micro HDMI as well as support for Micro SD and SIM cards.
Flexibility is a feature for the RTC-1010M. In addition to its standard compliment of I/O support, customers can also order options such as a smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and 2D barcode scanner. There is also a range of accessories from docking mounts to shoulder belts to help make the RTC-1010M even easier and more flexible to use.
The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M is built to go where you need it. The 10.1” sunlight readable screen makes working outside easy. The RTC-1010M features a hot-swappable battery, allowing you to switch batteries without having to shut down or stop to recharge. The RTC-1010M is IP54 certified, drop tested to 76cm, and can operate in temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F~122°F). And with customized firmware, the RTC-1010M can be operated without having to take your gloves off. AAEON also offers its unparalleled service support, ensuring the RTC-1010M is always working when you are.
AAEON Rugged Tablet Product Manager Peter Yang stated, “The RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet is an affordable alternative to fully rugged tablets, providing durability and factory support that is unavailable with consumer tablets. The RTC-1010M is built for work.”
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology