TAIPEI, Taiwan – AAEON is honored to be recognized in the Intel Network Builders Winner’s Circle for 2019-2020 as a Solution Partner...
AAEON will feature several AI applications utilizing AAEON products at the Industrial Transformation ASIA PACIFIC 2019 show in Singapore...
Powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 or Pentium N4200, formerly Apollo Lake, the RTC-1010M is built to easily integrate into the workspace. The RTC-1010M is the only tablet of its kind to offer a choice of Windows 10 IoT or Android 9 (available Q2). It also features USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type C, Micro HDMI as well as support for Micro SD and SIM cards.
Flexibility is a feature for the RTC-1010M. In addition to its standard compliment of I/O support, customers can also order options such as a smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and 2D barcode scanner. There is also a range of accessories from docking mounts to shoulder belts to help make the RTC-1010M even easier and more flexible to use.
The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M is built to go where you need it. The 10.1” sunlight readable screen makes working outside easy. The RTC-1010M features a hot-swappable battery, allowing you to switch batteries without having to shut down or stop to recharge. The RTC-1010M is IP54 certified, drop tested to 76cm, and can operate in temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F~122°F). And with customized firmware, the RTC-1010M can be operated without having to take your gloves off. AAEON also offers its unparalleled service support, ensuring the RTC-1010M is always working when you are.
AAEON Rugged Tablet Product Manager Peter Yang stated, “The RTC-1010M Semi-Rugged Tablet is an affordable alternative to fully rugged tablets, providing durability and factory support that is unavailable with consumer tablets. The RTC-1010M is built for work.”
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity