Holtek announced the release of its new high accuracy/low current LIRC and A/D Converter Flash MCU, the HT66F2630. The d...
Holtek announce the release of its new power bank dedicated MCU, the BP45F4MB, which provides full support for all the required power bank functions...
The device includes a fully integrated LED driver, LCD driver, Operational Amplifier, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. With this high level of functional integration, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity.
The device includes 32K words of Flash Program Memory, 2048 bytes of Data Memory, 512 bytes of True EEPROM Memory, a Multiplication Division Unit, an In-Application Programing function and Timer Modules. The device also provides multiple external serial interfaces, including UART, SPI and I2C interface types. The BH67F5270 is supplied in both 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 4ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 5TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 6STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 7HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper