Holtek wishes to announce a new addition to its Cost-Effective Flash MCU range with the release of the HT68F0036. This new device includes integrated high current I/Os...
Holtek’s new BH67F5235 includes a fully integrated touch key function, a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter and LCD driver...
The device includes an integrated active IR proximity sensing circuit which greatly reduces the required number of external components, such as operational amplifier, D/A converter, transistors, resistors and capacitors, thus reducing the product area size and BOM costs.
Another feature is that the device transmitting power and receiving sensitivity can be controlled using the application program. With its integrated True EEPROM, which can store application parameters, auto adjustment and calibration functions can be easily implemented. The sensing distance can be also adjusted by the application program thus providing simpler development and production features.
The device includes a full range of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI, which offer a high level of flexibility for communication with external devices, such as MCUs, wireless transmission modules, etc. The device includes an integrated low voltage motor driver which provides a driving capacity of up to 7.5V/2.1A, and has a full range of OCP, OSP and OTP protection functions. In addition, the device has an ultra-low power consumption sleep mode which can extend battery life.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 8HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology