Holtek announced the release of its new Infrared Thermometer MCU, the BH67F2752. The device’s fully integrated Thermop...
Holtek announced the release of a new 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Flash MCU, the BH67F5270. The device has large memory capacity and excellent anti-RF interference...
The device includes an integrated active IR proximity sensing circuit which greatly reduces the required number of external components, such as operational amplifier, D/A converter, transistors, resistors and capacitors, thus reducing the product area size and BOM costs.
Another feature is that the device transmitting power and receiving sensitivity can be controlled using the application program. With its integrated True EEPROM, which can store application parameters, auto adjustment and calibration functions can be easily implemented. The sensing distance can be also adjusted by the application program thus providing simpler development and production features.
The device includes a full range of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI, which offer a high level of flexibility for communication with external devices, such as MCUs, wireless transmission modules, etc. The device includes an integrated low voltage motor driver which provides a driving capacity of up to 7.5V/2.1A, and has a full range of OCP, OSP and OTP protection functions. In addition, the device has an ultra-low power consumption sleep mode which can extend battery life.
- 1HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU
- 2Toshiba Brings Arm Cortex-M core-based MCUs to Thundersoft's MCU Boards
- 3HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 4The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 5HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 6The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC