Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
The device includes an integrated active IR proximity sensing circuit which greatly reduces the required number of external components, such as operational amplifier, D/A converter, transistors, resistors and capacitors, thus reducing the product area size and BOM costs.
Another feature is that the device transmitting power and receiving sensitivity can be controlled using the application program. With its integrated True EEPROM, which can store application parameters, auto adjustment and calibration functions can be easily implemented. The sensing distance can be also adjusted by the application program thus providing simpler development and production features.
The device includes a full range of communication interfaces, including UART, I2C and SPI, which offer a high level of flexibility for communication with external devices, such as MCUs, wireless transmission modules, etc. The device includes an integrated low voltage motor driver which provides a driving capacity of up to 7.5V/2.1A, and has a full range of OCP, OSP and OTP protection functions. In addition, the device has an ultra-low power consumption sleep mode which can extend battery life.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity