TAIPEI, TAIWAN – Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-C246P, ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Avalue Technology announced that the company will participate in the Smart Healthcare Expo (SHE Taipei)...
SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP, takes advantage of the low-power TDPs, which up to a maximum of 15W to provide a FANLESS system which operates from 0~60C degrees with Industrial SSD.
The system supports up to 32GB memory, dual LAN, dual display, 4 USB3.0, and 4 COMs. Its expandable slots offer 2 PCIs and 1 PCIe x 1 to support Industrial customers demand in factory automation and other embedded applications.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics