Avalue announced the launch of Renity Sentinel V3.0 which is a Cloud-based device management software, and allows IT administrator to remote any devices over the internet...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN – Avalue Technology is unveiling EMX-C246P, based on Intel Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-C246P, ...
SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP, takes advantage of the low-power TDPs, which up to a maximum of 15W to provide a FANLESS system which operates from 0~60C degrees with Industrial SSD.
The system supports up to 32GB memory, dual LAN, dual display, 4 USB3.0, and 4 COMs. Its expandable slots offer 2 PCIs and 1 PCIe x 1 to support Industrial customers demand in factory automation and other embedded applications.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X