Holtek announced the release of three new high performance/cost ratio small package Flash MCUs, the HT66F0021, HT66F0031 and HT66F0041...
Holtek announced the release of its new Smoke Detector dedicated Flash MCU, the BA45F5222. The device includes a fully i...
The device includes a fully integrated Thermopile AFE circuit, which includes an OPA, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. The 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory can be automatically calibrated during production by software and the UART/SPI interfaces can be used for connecting to peripheral devices such as Bluetooth etc. Due to these internal features, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs. As for system resources, the device includes 8K words of Flash Program Memory, 384 bytes of Data Memory and a Timer Module.
The device is supplied in both 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture BH67V2752, which can provide users with rapid development and simulation to achieve a greatly reduced time to market.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X