Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its AC body fat scale Flash MCU range with its new BH66F2662. The devi...
Holtek announced the release of a new addition to its 12V High Current Flash MCU range with the new HT66F2740. When compared with the HT66F2730...
The device includes a fully integrated Thermopile AFE circuit, which includes an OPA, LDO, PGA and a 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter. The 128 bytes of True EEPROM Memory can be automatically calibrated during production by software and the UART/SPI interfaces can be used for connecting to peripheral devices such as Bluetooth etc. Due to these internal features, the required number of external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs. As for system resources, the device includes 8K words of Flash Program Memory, 384 bytes of Data Memory and a Timer Module.
The device is supplied in both 48-pin and 64-pin LQFP package types. The hardware development tool is known as the e-Link which works together with an OCDS (On Chip Debug Support) architecture BH67V2752, which can provide users with rapid development and simulation to achieve a greatly reduced time to market.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics