Avalue announced the launch of Renity Sentinel V3.0 which is a Cloud-based device management software, and allows IT administrator to remote any devices over the internet...
Avalue Technology is unveiling SLP-SKG, based on 6/7th Gen SoC Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors. SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP...
EMX-C246P, an Mini ITX motherboard with 8th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, it is a Quad Gigabit LAN used Intel Ethernet Controller I210-AT industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
There are a few available industrial motherboard designed with Quad Gigabit LAN with multiple USB design for enhance motherboard performance. By using ECC support CPU with this motherboard can extend product stability.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X