Avalue Technology is unveiling SLP-SKG, based on 6/7th Gen SoC Intel Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron Processors. SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Avalue Technology announced that the company will participate in the Smart Healthcare Expo (SHE Taipei)...
EMX-C246P, an Mini ITX motherboard with 8th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, it is a Quad Gigabit LAN used Intel Ethernet Controller I210-AT industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
There are a few available industrial motherboard designed with Quad Gigabit LAN with multiple USB design for enhance motherboard performance. By using ECC support CPU with this motherboard can extend product stability.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics