AAEON announces the BOXER-8150AI, the latest in the BOXER-8100AI family of compact embedded AI Edge solutions powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2...
AAEON announces the latest products in our line of AI modules featuring the Intel Movidius Myriad X, the AI Core XP4 and XP8...
The BOXER-8130AI features the powerful NVidia Jetson TX2 CPU paired with 8GB LPDDR4 memory and 32GB eMMC storage onboard. With two processors onboard, the Dual Denver 2 and Quad ARM 57 processors, the NVidia Jetson TX2 is capable of supporting up to 256 CUDA cores and supports AI frameworks such as TensorFlow and Caffe. The BOXER-8130AI can even be configured to support a customer’s own AI interface software.
The BOXER-8130AI is built to easily integrate into any environment. Featuring six MIPI CSI-2 interfaces, the BOXER-8130AI can support up to six MIPI cameras. The BOXER-8130AI is also built for easy maintenance, with an SD Card slot, USB OTG, remote ON/OFF and almost all of its I/O ports together on one side. The BOXER-8130AI also features two antenna ports, perfect for mobile or AIoT gateway applications.
The BOXER-8130AI keeps the built tough design that the AAEON BOXER family is built on. It is capable of operating in temperature ranges from -20°C to 55°C and features a wide input voltage range of 9~24 VDC. Its fanless design also keeps dust and other contaminants from affecting operation, perfect for the harsh requirements of industrial embedded applications.
Speaking on the BOXER-8130AI, AAEON Product Manager Ken Pan said, “This is the perfect system for customers who are looking for a compact and rugged embedded AI Edge solution.”
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X