HIROSE Electric, a Tokyo based company, and HARTING Electronics GmbH held a joint press conference presenting a miniatur...
Despite its small dimensions, the connector offers powerful solutions for all industrial lifelines. Thanks to the simple "Click & Mate" principle, users also save valuable working time during assembly.
The new interface uses black plastic housings and can be equipped with colour coding. The interface requires little space and is very versatile since it integrates contacts for data, power and signal transmission. Additionally, the flexible connection technology offers an optimum solution both for on-site installation - screw contacts - as well as for the pre-assembly of separate units - crimp contacts. The combination of few basic elements results in simple and efficient interfaces, e. g. for mechanical engineering, automation, robotics, medical, energy and traffic engineering.
Typical uses of the Han 1A include applications in which drives, sensors or other devices must be supplied with power and integrated into communications. In mechanical engineering, the connector provides suitable solutions when it comes to efficiently connecting tools and smaller machine modules such as heating and cooling units, fans, control terminals, lighting systems, drives and vibration conveyors. The connector is also used in traffic engineering: door drives, entry-level systems, lighting, loudspeakers, screens, display panels, signal generators and much more can all be supplied with the new lightweight.
The system is flexible when it comes to protection against dust and water as well. Two components are all that’s needed to quickly assemble an IP20 solution for use in protected areas such as the spars of machines and supply ducts. Housing elements and/or single-wire sealing mats create a water- and dust-proof IP65 solution that can be used on e. g. grippers and other robotic tools in harsh industrial environments.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics