HIROSE Electric, a Tokyo based company, and HARTING Electronics GmbH held a joint press conference presenting a miniatur...
Despite its small dimensions, the connector offers powerful solutions for all industrial lifelines. Thanks to the simple "Click & Mate" principle, users also save valuable working time during assembly.
The new interface uses black plastic housings and can be equipped with colour coding. The interface requires little space and is very versatile since it integrates contacts for data, power and signal transmission. Additionally, the flexible connection technology offers an optimum solution both for on-site installation - screw contacts - as well as for the pre-assembly of separate units - crimp contacts. The combination of few basic elements results in simple and efficient interfaces, e. g. for mechanical engineering, automation, robotics, medical, energy and traffic engineering.
Typical uses of the Han 1A include applications in which drives, sensors or other devices must be supplied with power and integrated into communications. In mechanical engineering, the connector provides suitable solutions when it comes to efficiently connecting tools and smaller machine modules such as heating and cooling units, fans, control terminals, lighting systems, drives and vibration conveyors. The connector is also used in traffic engineering: door drives, entry-level systems, lighting, loudspeakers, screens, display panels, signal generators and much more can all be supplied with the new lightweight.
The system is flexible when it comes to protection against dust and water as well. Two components are all that’s needed to quickly assemble an IP20 solution for use in protected areas such as the spars of machines and supply ducts. Housing elements and/or single-wire sealing mats create a water- and dust-proof IP65 solution that can be used on e. g. grippers and other robotic tools in harsh industrial environments.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 3STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 4Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 5u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 8STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 9PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 10Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear