The new S31 performs complex and varied grinding tasks precisely and reliably. It can be used to produce small to medium-sized workpieces with a distance between centers of 400...
Swiss cylindrical grinding specialist STUDER called on grinding experts to compete against the StuderTechnology computer...
The foundation of the S33 universal cylindrical grinding machine is the machine bed made from solid Granitan S103. Thanks to its favorable thermal behavior this provides high dimen-sional stability, while short-term variations in temperature are largely equalized by the mineral casting. STUDER has redesigned the machine base geometry and added an innovative base temperature control. This ensures quick and stable production. The fixing of the dressing de-vice on the double T-slot of the longitudinal slide drastically reduces the complexity of setup and changeover.
The S33 is based on the STUDER T-slide concept. It now has an extended X-axis stroke of 370 mm. STUDER offers a number of wheelhead variants. The turret wheelhead can take up to two external and one internal grinding spindle and enables automatic swiveling with a 1° Hirth coupling. It is also equipped with the latest generation of gap control. The external wheelhead with a wheel on the right can be set to 0°, 15° and 30°. Setup and changeover costs can be reduced thanks to the turret wheelhead with several grinding wheels and quick setup with the Quick-Set software. Internal, external and surface grinding in a single clamping is child's play for the S33 and leads to even higher efficiency in complete machining opera-tions. Grinding of forms and threads is made possible by the C-axis with indirect or direct measuring system. The S33 can also be equipped with a chuck workhead for grinding chuck components.
Over a hundred years of grinding experience are invested in StuderWIN, which enables relia-ble programming and efficient operation. StuderTechnology also automatically calculates the exact grinding parameters in a matter of seconds, based on just a little information. This means good quality and a stable process at the first attempt. The optional integrated modules such as StuderForm, StuderThread or StuderContourBasic extend the functionality of the ma-chine.
The PCU manual control unit enables setup of the machine close to the grinding process. Non-productive times can be reduced to a minimum with the electronic contact detection func-tion. In addition, the standardized loader interface enables automation of the S33.
- 1Toshiba Starts Shipment of UL 508 Certified Photorelays for Industrial Control Equipment
- 2PLCC-RGB-LEDs For Sophisticated Lighting Solutions
- 3Avalue Announces Launch of Cloud-based Device Management Software - Renity Sentinel V3.0
- 4EPIC-KBS9-PUC: Proven Performance for Embedded Application
- 5HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 8Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 9Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 10Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem